Chapter 18

Kj POV

I'm finna go see my girl cause shit I ain't seen her in 4 months so why not visit her I'm on my way to her mama house I finally made it Imma walk up to her doorstep and ask for Normani hey mama Drea is Normani home she told me Mani doesn't live there anymore so I left her mama's house and went to the gym because that's where she always goes I pulled out of her driveway and headed straight for the gym as I made it to the gym parking lot I stepped out of my car and decided to walk into the building I was looking around for my boo and I found her but there was some man in front of her so I walked up in there and tried to speak with her but the tall man was in the way he said to me that he's sorry but she is not allowed to speak to me because he is her bodyguard and I wasn't having it she's not a celebrity I tried to speak with her again but Joey throw me out and I got up and left the gym and drove home.

Dinah's POV

It was my Day off of work so I spent it with my friends at our old middle school Park win middle school it was Me, Lani, Lolo, Daya, and Mila Lauren ofc brought w33d so she could roll one a while we all chatted as we were talking Mani came out of nowhere and sat in between my legs I told Lauren to pass it over so I could take a puff I asked Normani if she wanted sum she looked around and then shook her head yes I told her to open her mouth and I blow some of the smoke in her mouth I made sure she closed her mouth so she can blow it out, Mani took the blunt to of my hand and put it up to her lips and passed it back to Lolo she got in my face and blow the smoke all in my face and then grabbed my chin to kiss me on the lips.

Lauren's POV

The gang and I was hanging out at our old school and I brought w33d to roll me a blunt we were all talking about the memories we had at this lame-ass school I remember one the first day her I pushed Dinah on the football field and she pulled me down with her as payback when we were still talking Normani's ass came out of nowhere and Dinah asked me to pass it over to her, her and Normani we're being cute together and Normani finally passed the blunt back to me and I was talking to Z , Lani and Camz about how dumb the teachers were in our school and how Dinah got ISS for throwing her textbook at a kid for talking way too much shit about Dinah's height and she wasn't having it and the same day I got ISS to from kicking a kid down the stairwell for walking to Damn slow. I look up in front of me too see DJ and Mani kissin I pick up a pebble and tossed it at Dinah's head she looked up while I looked down laughing my ass off.

Lauren imma kick your ass why the fuck would you throw a pebble at me you ass hat Dinah said angrily DJ chill you piece of shit I was tried of watching y'all two make out shit at least get a room or something Lauren said. Dinah your fine don't worry bubba we got tomorrow because it's are special day Mani said giggling. Hey how bout we all go get sum pizza and chill out at Dinah and Normani's house Z said great idea everyone meet up at there house and will order the pizza there Lani added.

They made it to the house and ordered 5 different pizza's and ordered Mani some wings 30 minutes later the food was delivered to them and the all sat down to watch Gotham and after all that they went to sleep.

Ik this ain't much but thxs anyways 😉