Like i'm gonna lose u 🥺Chapter 11

Play song when it gets to No ones POV

Kehlani's POV

Dinah called me and told me to meet her at the hospital I tried asking her why but she hung up the phone instantly. I texted her to see what was going on but she never respond to any of my messages so I woke up Zendaya from her nap and told we have to go to the hospital for some reason. So when she finally got up she walked downstairs to the living room to put her shoes on I told her to go upstairs and get our son and meet me in the car so we can get to the hospital ASAP. We finally made it to the hospital and rushed inside to only see Dinah sobbing I walked quickly over to her and wrapped my arms around her in a hug to confront her.

Zendaya's POV

I was taking a nap upstairs in Kehlani and I's room when Lani busted into our room say Z we need to go to the hospital I asked why but all she said was that she has no clue but it was important. I slowly get out of bed and threw a shirt on walked downstairs to put my shoes on only to be told to go back upstairs to get our 9-month-old son Giovanni Mason Coleman. I walk upstairs to our son's room and pick him up rocking him back to sleep I go back downstairs and put him in his car seat along with his diaper bag and got into the car off to the hospital.

Giovanni Coleman

Dinah's POV

Kehlani and Zendaya showed up at the hospital with their son Gio Kehlani rushed over to me and asked me what happened I told her I found Normani lying on her bathroom floor bleeding with the water on I yelled for someone to call the ambulance but no one was in her house except her and then me because when I got to her house in the first place her door was wide open of course I knocked on the door before walking in but since there was no answer I walked in and shut the door I said while sobbing. Lani gives me a look like why the hell would she do that I looked at her and said I don't know.

No one's POV

The doctor came out and asked for the family of Normani Kordei Dinah , Lani, and Daya stood up and walked over to the doctor and she said right this way the girls thanked Dr. Lovato. Once they were in the room Dinah sat right next to Normani in tears she loved Normani with all her heart and soul and didn't wanna lose her Dinah started singing like I'm gonna lose you. 

I find myself dreaming
In silver in gold
Like a scene from a movie
That ever broken heart knows
We were walking the moonlight
And you pull me close
Split second then you disappear
And I was all alone
Woke up in tears
With you by my side
Dinah heard Normani sing the next part softly
A breath of relief
And I realize
We're not promised tomorrow
So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you like I'm sayin goodbye
Wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted
Cause we'll never know when, when we'll run out of time
So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you
In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
You could lose everything
The truth is you never know
So I'll kiss you longer baby (hey)
Any chance that I get
I'll make the most of the minutes
Love with no regrets
Let's take our time to say what we want
Use what we got before it's all gone
Cause no we're not promised tomorrow
So I'm gonna love (I'm gonna love you) like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you (love you) like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you like I'm sayin goodbye
Wherever we're standing I won't take you for granted
Cause we'll never no when, when we'll run out of time
So I'm gonna love you (I'm gonna love you) like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you (love you) like I'm gonna lose you.

I love you Normani Kordei Hansen-Hamilton ❤️