Chapter 16

Lauren's POV

It's been 3 weeks and I have talked to Dinah or my sister Jhene I wonder what they have been up to the only thing I know about Dinah is she has Normani living with her currently but I'm hoping they didn't have a baby yet cause I'm not ready to be an aunt to their baby because if I do they not going to be with they child imma be too busy spoiling their child with expensive things and going to get blinged out pacifiers.

Anyways I'm going to text Jhene and see what she's been up to she my baby sister so of course I have to check on even though we barely talk still have to make sure she's alive and she's 18 years old so yeah that's exactly why because she doesn't need to be sneaky now if you know what I mean 😉 naw just kidding.

Lauren & Jhene messages

Lauren 🤪🤌🏽: Hi lil sis what you up to?

Jhene 🧐😍: Nothin much just out at the club. how you been big head?

Lauren 🤪🤌🏽: I'm good big head just checking  on you it's been a while since we've spoken.

Jhene 🧐😍: Yea, I know I've been busy trying to do my college work and study hard because I have a test coming up soon.

Lauren🤪🤌🏽: Well, I hope you do well on the test it's ok if you don't get a 100 just do good at least.

Jhene🧐😍: Ok, I will bye Lolo

Dinah and Normani are watching a movie and Dinah gets a text message from Lauren for no reason but she answered anyway.
Lauren and Dinah's messages

Lern😌😮‍💨: Dinah Jane!!

DJ 😶‍🌫️😑: Lern Jaurgi!!

Lern😌😮‍💨:Dinah what have I told you about calling me lern

DJ 😶‍🌫️😑: Lern, Lern, Lern. Anyways what the fuck you want fool?

Lern😌😮‍💨: I was checking on you homie ain't no reason to get mad for.

DJ 😶‍🌫️😑: Yea there is a reason for me to be mad cause I'm watching a movie but sence I love you thx for checking on me.

Lern😌😮‍💨: Your welcome and love you too best friend * Lauren whisper to herself bipolar ass*

Normani POV

Dinah and I are watching a movie in the living room together I'm lying on the couch with Dinah in between my legs while she's lying there I'm also braiding her hair cause I'm bored and why not we are watching A Good Marriage I don't know why but that's what Dinah chose to watch so I agreed with it now I'm scared as hell but it's fine as long as Dinah is with me I'm fine.

I look down at Dinah and I look at her lips so I move my face to her lips and kiss them passionately and then move my face away from hers and giggle a little bit Dinah looks at me and asks why and I told her why not is it a problem and we both giggled at my response and I kissed her one more time for good luck.