12. After-dinner treat

That night Loki decided to sit next to Y/N. He wanted to play with her a little. He wanted to make sure she was soaking wet before he even had undressed her.

Y/N sat in between Loki and Henry as they were having dinner at a nearby restaurant on the beach promenade.

Loki kept looking at her. His eyes often lingered on her lips and her cleavage. It made her feel wanted and desired.

Just before the food arrived, Loki took the napkin and placed it on his lap under the table. With the tip of his finger, he slid along Y/N's thigh and hip. She stiffened at his touch and tried her hardest not to look at him. 

She looked at Henry and the other colleagues, what if they noticed? But they didn't, they were too busy talking amongst themselves.

"You're so cute when you are all flushed," Y/N hadn't noticed Loki leaning in until she felt the low warm whisper against her earlobe.

She took in a deep breath and turned her face towards him. "Stop it," she whispered.

Loki looked at her lips and licked his own, "I don't think I will."

Y/N turned to look forward again, pondering how she was going to get control over the situation. Loki had her wrapped around his long fingers and they both knew it.

The food was being served but Y/N could hardly eat. Her stomach was already full of butterflies, tension and a mild fear if she was honest. Maybe she was stupid for doing this but her body wanted his from the moment she laid eyes on him.

She took a sip of her wine when Henry whispered, "So? Have you confronted Leo?"

"Uh yes. As a matter of fact, I have," she leaned closer so that Loki wouldn't hear.

"Really? Did it go as planned or..."

"It went... as expected. Like I thought, he hid something from me but I think we'll be able to get past it," Y/N smiled genuinely.

"Wonderful! You just need some alone time and everything will work out between you two!" Henry whispered excitedly.

Y/N leaned back and saw Loki looking at her breasts out of the corner of his eye. This was the moment she had been waiting for to take back the little control she had.

Leaning in a little she quietly said, "When you're done staring, I'd like you to suck on them when you have the chance."

Loki's eyes showed a hint of surprise before they glazed over with an animalistic lust, a wicked grin forming on his face. "Oh, I will. I'll bite them too."

She could feel the warmth and throbbing between her legs. Having to sit there for an entire dinner was maddening. She had known what was coming since their conversation at the pool that morning. It had been more than difficult to think of anything else the rest of the day. 

But now, during this dinner, it wasn't just difficult. It was nearly impossible to engage in conversation with the rest of her co-workers. Every time she had the opportunity she thought about his soft lips on her neck. The feeling of his hands on her ass and tits. How would it feel to have her nipples bit by him, to feel his wet tongue over her stomach slowly going down...

"I know you want me Y/N. I can smell your wet pussy," he interrupted her thoughts.

"Ssshh! What if someone hears you," Y/N whispered loudly.

Loki let out a low chuckle, "They are all too self-involved to even notice my hand under the table." 

Y/N felt his warm hand just above her knee, slowly sliding up under her dress. His long fingers stretched over to the inside of her thighs.