25. Final nights and goodbyes

"Stephen?" 

Y/N found him sitting naked on the edge of the bed. He seemed to be staring into nothing. He didn't reply nor react. He just sat in silence, deep in thought, his hands in his head. "What's wrong?" Y/N scooted over toward Stephen and wrapped her arms around his waist.

He loosed a breath and straightened his back. 

"Nothing," he said softly and pressed his forehead against hers. "Liar," she stroked his back gently. "Please talk to me. Let me be there for you as you have been for me."

"What is there to say?" Y/N saw him staring at her lips. "I don't want morning to come because all of this will end." He looked up to meet Y/N's gaze, "When you get your memories back..." 

Y/N noticed the hurt in his eyes and her heart ached for him. She knew what he was going to say, somewhere deep inside she already knew, but still, she had to ask.

"What?" 

"I'll lose you forever," Stephen said sagging his shoulders. 

"No, hey... Who says you'll lose me?"
"Come on Y/N, you'll leave. You'll go back to wherever you're from. It's that simple." Stephen's voice was a soft whisper, his face so close their noses were touching. The breath they shared was warm and he caressed her face gently with the back of his fingers. Y/N leaned into his touch, into his warmth and his love.

"You'll never lose me, Stephen."
"Tell me you'll stay." 
"I might. I don't know."
His thumb caressed her lips.
"We'll stay friends."

Stephen's face went taut and he jerked back his hand. "That's exactly what I'm afraid of," he said raising his voice. "Don't you understand Y/N? Can you really not see that I love you more than that? More than friendship? That I have loved you since we met?" his voice was strained and he spoke quickly. 

Her heart ached to the point of breaking when she took his face into both her hands. She saw the truth in his eyes. The truth and the hurt.
"I'm here tonight." It was all she could offer him. Tonight. 

 Stephen hesitated for a moment. His heart pounded in his chest. He wanted to love her. Tonight, the next morning, the following week, month, year. Forever. But he would take this. Take her. Tonight. 

He grabbed her hips and pulled her on top of him, pulling away ever so slightly to capture her lips with his. Her sweet taste filled his mouth when she opened for him. Stephen pushed her closer to him and Y/N wrapped her legs around his waist, pressing her breasts against him. She felt him below her, his naked body against her. 

Y/N entangled her fingers in his hair and deepened the kiss. His hands roamed her body. Her ass, her hips, the curves of her waist, the side of her breasts and down again with one hand as the other cupped her face. 

Her core started to warm up, the wetness already forming in between her legs. She couldn't help it, his calloused hands groped her breasts and played with her nipples making her moan into his mouth. 

She felt him grow underneath her. Y/N pushed herself up slightly and Stephen helped her, the pressure of his fingertips pushing into her thighs as he raised her. He broke the kiss and looked at her. Y/N nodded and Stephen lowered her over him. A small whimper escaped her wet mouth. 

Slowly, she started moving her hips, holding on to him tightly.

This might be the last time they loved each other like this. So she inhaled him, tasted him, wanted to remember every moment with him. His loving hands caressed every inch of her body. 

The room was dead silent except for their moans and sighs. There wasn't any need for spoken words, their bodies conveyed their feelings perfectly.
His touch was soft and his kisses deep as she rode him. She felt her orgasm building, her muscles clenching around him.

"No, not yet," Stephen breathed. "Let me enjoy you just a little longer. Let me taste you."
Stephen stood, Y/N wrapped around him, before laying her down on the bed. 

He knelt before her and threw her legs over his shoulders, diving in immediately. His tongue plunged in deep before sucking on her sensitive clit. Y/N arched and moans she couldn't hold in started filling the room. Stephen grabbed her hips, holding her still as his tongue ran up and down in long sweeps. 

"Your taste..." Stephen flicked his tongue, receiving a whimper from Y/N. "It's exquisite."

Release was so close, just beyond reach as he grazed her clit with his teeth. A finger entered her and she let out a cry. Stephen parted her with his other hand so that he could lick at her special spot while he pumped his finger in and out. 

Y/N moved her hips, driving his finger in deeper. Stephen kept pumping, sucking, licking, nibbling. Every muscle in her body went taut and spasmed before she collapsed into the mattress. 

She couldn't think, forgot how to, and before she knew it a small orange light appeared above her. Stephen had tied her hands to the bedpost using a spell. It stung her skin a little, enough to bring her back to reality. 

Stephen's lips crashed into hers and she willingly let him in, kissing him deeply. His hand glided toward her hips, lifting them up. Y/N instinctively pushed herself up on her toes, her shoulders still touching the soft mattress, her hands tied. 

He positioned himself, gliding his tip up and down her folds before pushing in fully. Y/N gasped as Stephen started pulling out before slamming in again.
And again.
And again.

He let his cock sink deep into her as he groaned out her name.

"Stephen..." she said hoarsely, coaxing him to go harder. He kept pounding into her at a steady pace. "Harder," Y/N breathed. Her plea aroused him even more and she felt his fingers dig down into her hips. 

"Fuck Y/N," he thrust into her, so deep he hit her innermost wall. So hard, the bed moved along with them. 

Y/N pushed her hips up even more and whimpered at every thrust as his cock plunged in deeper, hitting the perfect spot. 

Stephen's unrelentless pounding became sloppy and with a roar of her name, he filled her to the brim. And Y/N climaxed with him, screaming so loudly Stephen kissed her to numb the sound. 

At the same time, the spell became undone and Y/N threw her hands around his neck. She hooked her ankle around his knee and threw him on his back. 

"Stephen, I'm so fucking soaked. You feel so good," she said in between kisses on his neck. He shifted beneath her and the friction made him hard again. 

Y/N let out a soft moan. 

"I can't get enough of you Y/N. Do you feel me getting hard inside of you? Do you like the feeling of my hard cock fucking you like crazy? Because you drive me crazy Y/N, you do."

"Do I know?" she asked playfully as she sat back and started moving her hips. 

"Fuck..." Stephen threw his head back as she rode him into fucking oblivion.