20. Such a lovely view

Yesterday, after Y/N's and Stephen's get-together, they had gone on with the training as planned. Neither of them had spoken about it or their feelings.

When she finally got home and saw Leo again, pangs of guilt had been gnawing at her heart. She did not regret sleeping with Stephen, she did feel something for him but she knew it would hurt Leo if he were to find out and that was something she didn't want to be responsible for.

So today she tried to gather her thoughts as she stood on Leo's balcony. She leaned on the white stone pillars and looked at the birds flying by. From here you had such a nice view, way better than her room, she thought. Right under the balcony was the terrace and farther down, the small beach where they had walked together.

She and Stephen had been inevitable, there had been something there right from the start. And earlier she would have jumped at the chance to be with him, to build a life with him. But now... things had changed. And she didn't just mean the magic stuff, but her feelings had changed. And Leo had been the one to change them. The guilt was proof of that.

Y/N remained lost in thought and oblivious to Loki entering the room. The wind blew the sheer curtains up and he saw Y/N leaning on her forearms, overlooking the sea. She was wearing a short summer dress and with her bending over like that... He just wanted to bite her ass and fuck her senseless.

His warm arms around her waist startled Y/N and she let out a yelp.

"Shhh, my love. It's me," he whispered.

Y/N's muscles relaxed at his voice and she let her head fall back and rest on his shoulder.

"You scared me," she said relieved.

Loki pulled her tightly into his arms, enjoying her warmth and her love. Even though he knew something was going on, he tried to push the painful thoughts away when he was with her. Just trying to make her fall head over heels with him again. Hopefully, that would break the curse.

"I'm sorry I startled you." Y/N felt his warm low voice against her pulse before he kissed her neck. It made the hairs on her arms stand up. Just one kiss was enough to unleash a flock of hummingbirds in her stomach.

"Well, I don't think I can forgive you," she said teasingly.

"Oh no?" Loki played along, acting coy.

"No. I think you should make it up to me," she whispered and pushed her ass into his pelvis, teasing him to take her.

She felt his strong hands on her hips and placed her own hands over his. Butterfly kisses in her neck while she heard him inhale, taking in her scent.

Abruptly she was pushed forward, over the balcony railing. His feet kicked her legs apart. She felt the warmth of his body as he bent his body over hers.

"Is this what you want?" his seductive whisper in her ear aroused her. She felt herself getting hot.

"If not, you better tell me, woman. Because it is what I want and I plan to take you right here."

With his chest against her back, both hanging over the railing, his hands trailed up the inside of her leg. She was already wet, she knew it.

"What if people hear us?" Y/N looked down at the people eating and talking on the terrace, totally oblivious to the scene happening above them.

"Then you better be quiet," his hands had found her cunt and he caressed her through her panties.

"Leo..." A start of a weak objection that died down when she felt his body retreat from her back.