16. The shower

After Y/N got back to the hotel she immediately ran into Loki in the lobby. Little did she know that he had been waiting there like an impatient little boy.

He stood up from his seat when he saw her and his warm smile instantly warmed her weary heart. She walked up to this handsome man who waited for her with his arms stretched out. Right then and there she felt wanted and welcomed.

He gave her a loving hug, "Hello darling," he said before kissing the top of her head. But Y/N quickly pushed him away. 

"Don't come too close! I've been in a crowded room without any air-conditioning the entire day!" She warned him, "You might puke if you smell me." It was the simplest lie to tell.

"Ha," Loki let out a little chuckle and pulled her closer by her waist. 

"Then we'll go to my room and get you in a hot relaxing shower before we eat."

And then his lips were on hers. A kiss so tender, sweet and loving. 

His lips softly pressed against hers before parting and slipping his warm tongue in her mouth. He cupped her face with one hand as the other stayed around her waist. And she could do nothing but melt into his kiss.

Y/N wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, not caring anymore if anyone saw them, if she smelled disgusting or if it was the right choice. 

Every time he kissed her the world seemed to dissolve around them and time stopped altogether. He was the only real thing at that moment.

She didn't know how long they had stood there kissing when Loki broke their embrace. "Let's go," he said as he took her briefcase in one hand and laced her fingers with the other.

The walk over to his room was silent. She just enjoyed walking beside him and she admired the nonchalance and confidence in his step. He seemed so relaxed, unlike Stephen.

A small painful tug in her chest.

She couldn't figure out why she seemed to forget him when she was with Leo and why she forgot Leo when she was with Stephen. It just didn't seem normal. But then again, she wasn't really normal, was she? At least not earthly normal. Maybe it had something to do with who she was or rather who she had been before losing her memory. Y/N gradually got more irritated. She felt ridiculous even coming up with the idea. What was her next notion? An evil witch had put her under some sort of spell?

"Here we are," Loki said interrupting her thoughts. He opened the door and walked in in front of her. Y/N stopped at the spot where he had pushed her against the wall and screwed her brains out the first time. Her pussy clenched at the memory.

She heard the faint sound of the shower running in the bathroom.

"Take your time, I'll order dinner. Are you in the mood for anything?""No, you choose," she said as she walked into the bathroom. She didn't like making decisions, that much had been clear to her.

After closing the door, Y/N undid herself of her clothes and stepped into the hot shower. The warm water poured over her shoulders. She wanted to feel anything else than all the emotions she had been feeling the past few days. She turned the water all the way towards hot until she couldn't take it anymore. The water burned her neck, shoulders and back. After a few deep breaths, she turned the water down again.

On the other side of the door, Loki had ordered dinner. He looked at the door with worry. He didn't know what was going on in her pretty little head but he did know something was up. She wasn't quite like herself, she seemed troubled. It was his job, as her lover, to make sure she was happy and loved, he thought. So that was what he was going to do.