Chapter 16 - First Time (18+)

Hey guys, so Wattpad has a new set of guidelines and I recently found out that they delete any new stories or chapters that have p*rnographic content, and so I'm sorry if I use euphemisms here and there and make it seem quite vanilla at some parts, but I'm really trying not to get this deleted ❤️ if this does fine, I'll try to up the extremity more and more!

_

"He's being detained for now, but are you sure everything's okay?" Tori's Dad questioned sounding concerned.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you, Mister Vega." I nodded with a small smile.
I watched as they drove with the snake away who watched me with the most sinister smile on his face, almost as if he was taunting me. I just scoffed, and turned back to our friends who were watching in silence.
" I'm sorry for tonight, guys." I spoke quietly, shoving my hands into my pockets in shame.
"It's completely understandable. I mean, this guy broke into your house and said the most heinous things, love." Babe consoled coming to my side.
"Yeah, dude. It's no worries." Caleb responded, before patting my back.
"If only I had come with you, I would've laid it out on him, y'know!" Sam groaned angrily, making a couple of fists and punching the air, demonstrating what she would've done if I had brought her along with me.
"Sam, stop." Cat whispered, letting her know to read the room. Or, the outside of a club.
"It's alright, Cat. But, for real, it would've been better if Sam was with me." I chuckled, rubbing my temples in stress.
"Well, what if we went to get something to eat before returning to base just to cut down the alcohol?" Robbie suggested.
"Nah, you guys can go. I kinda wanna go home." I shrugged.
"You sure?" Beck asked cautiously.
"Yep, you guys can go." I responded quickly. "You can go, too. If you want." I turned to Babe only to have her reject the idea and agree to return home with me.
"Can I talk to you for a second?" Andre spoke. I nodded and walked off to the side with him.
"What's up?" I asked, crossing my arms across my body.
"He said something to you. I know that look and I know you'd never be this bothered unless he said something completely messed up. So, spit it out. What did he say?" Andre asked sternly, completely cutting all bullshit. I just rolled my eyes and sighed, trying not to cry from the mental stress this whole ordeal put me through.
"He - He wanted me to make a phone call. Whatever that means." I scoffed, blinking away the tears that were beginning to form.
"Alright, shh, it's gonna be fine, Jade. Listen, get some sleep and we'll talk in the morning." Andre brought me in for a hug before making sure I was fine.
"Jade, be careful." Tori called out. I turned to her to see the same worry she had when I brought her to my house when that bastard broke into my house, back when Tori hadn't hurt me yet and that face seemed innocent as hell. I nodded and turned to Babe who let me know that the Uber was just around the corner and getting closer.
We waved goodbye at the others who were walking away and we hopped into the Uber that stopped in front of us.
"Good evening. Please help yourselves to any refreshments if you'd like. Does the music bother you?" The driver asked, his voice low and soothing which is just perfect after all the chaos tonight.
"Nah, music's fine. Thanks." I answered, turning away towards the windows.
"I had fun tonight." Babe spoke up quietly.
"Really? Why do I feel like that's another lie?" I scoffed, still facing the window.
"What?" Her voice was soft, almost deceiving me. I would've fell for it, but I was trying hard not to fall for it by drumming my fingers to Right Here by Chase Atlantic that was playing on the radio.
"I saw the way you were acting when I asked you about what you and Tori were talking about. The fidgeting, the spluttering."
"I'm sorry. But, I couldn't tell you the truth at that time, Jade. Not when Tori was there." She reasoned quietly.
"What? Were you gonna tell me that you still hated her? Well, thanks for the not-so brand new information." I chuckled bitterly, rubbing my head in stress.
"No. When we spoke about your relationship, she told me the truth about why she cheated on you, and I was just disgusted. I was mad and I didn't want to ruin your night the way she kinda did." Babe explained. I turned to face her with my curiosity at an all time high, and waited for her to continue.
" She.. She said that, the reason she cheated on you was because she felt like you weren't good enough and that she was using you for the money. But being friends and actually falling for you was getting in the way."
My heart completely shattered and I never thought to find out why she didn't what she did, but now that I knew it felt like even our friendship wasn't honest. I did what I knew at this point to be some sort of a remedy and pulled Babe in for a kiss. That kiss turned into a make out, and by the time we arrived, we barely pulled away, managing to make it up to the house as quiet as possible and getting into my room.
I locked the door behind me and flopped on the bed beside Babe. We locked lips once again as I started to unzip her dress off and kick my shoes off to the side. Her dress slipped down her torso, leaving her in nothing but her heels and her jewelry. I removed my clothes fast and turned to lightly push her down on the bed. My kisses traveled down to her neck, my grasp accompanying that as well. A light moan escaped her mouth, and her breath rough as she tried to keep quiet. My mouth traveled down in kisses to her chest this time, and I left my tongue dance around her breasts, making her squirm under my touch in pleasure.
"Oh, Jade." She moaned, her back begging to arch, but I held her down by the hips.
"Stay." I demanded quietly. My hand slid down south, working its magic in her. She was dripping on my hand as I left soft kisses on her torso, leaving her wanting more and more.
"Go down, please."She breathed out, her eyes closing as the tingling sensations of her body were intensifying. I obliged and dipped down on her, French kissing her clit and making her shake.
"Fuck." She gasped in ecstasy, her back arching and her hands holding on to my head.
I moaned into her as I felt her grow and drip down my chin. Her breathing got louder so I switched up and sat on her face before continuing with my work down there. Her tongue did wonders, making my head fall back when I sat up momentarily letting my hand continue.
"That feels good, yeah." I sighed out quietly, closing my eyes and feeling every second of it. I leaned forward again and placed my mouth on her, speeding up after a while. Babe started to shake under me, and soon I added my fingers in as well, pumping in and out of her with great speed and precision.
"Shit, don't stop!" She cried out, leaning her head back before returning back to me. Our speeds synchronised and sped up together, making us cum in unison.