Chapter 25 - Distraction (18+)

Music was playing. Loud. I blinked and found myself standing in the middle of a club. I was at Vice and there was a lot of people, but it felt like no one knew I was there. I made sure by waving a hand in front a person's face which got no response in return. Slowly, I made my way through the crowd, and the music started to drown out to a muffled beat. I looked around, and everything apart from the music and the people was the same, but no one I knew was around. I continued on towards the bar, but it felt like the way was getting longer and longer. I made a run for it. I didn't know what to do, so I decided to run. My run didn't last long, because once I got to the bar, my heart dropped. Babe was behind the bar making out with her ex, Henry. I felt lightheaded, and anger at the same time, but I couldn't move. My body was unable to act, so I stood there watching her take my heart and trample on it.

My eyes opened suddenly and I sat up from my bed. My heart was racing and I felt disoriented, but I was glad I was home and it was all fake. Flopping back down on my bed, I turned to my bed side table and grabbed my phone. 05:59? I really need to be sleeping better, I thought to myself. After checking my messages and scrolling through Instagram, Babe shuffled out my bathroom with a towel.
"Hey, baby." She smiled, walking over to me and planting a kiss on my cheek.
"Hey, why are you up so early?" I croaked out, stretching out my body. Babe wiped herself off well, and prepped herself for the day. 
"Oh, I wanted us to actually get breakfast out at Pershing, but I have this stupid meeting with Nintendo and a brunch meeting with Henry later today." Babe groaned, putting on her clothes. 
"No, stay. " I whined, covering my face with my pillow. I heard the patter of her foot steps walking towards me before a weight sat at the end of my bed. 
"You know how much I'd love to, but you've already skipped three days of school. I'd love to keep you all to myself today, but we both have things to do." E-Excuse me? Three days?!
"Woah! Wait, three days?!" I shot up. 
"Yes. They were the best three days ever." Babe smiled, leaving a kiss on my forehead before returning to getting ready for the day. My parents had decided to go on a small trip to celebrate their engagement with their friends for a few days, and no one was home so I had lost track of time. I checked my phone and saw that it was Thursday for confirmation before I officially lost my shit and got up to start getting ready. 
"I can't believe I lost track of time! I lost so many lessons, and I need to catch up on everything." I muttered angrily as I ran towards my bathroom and took a quick shower. I know you're probably confused as to how I missed three whole days of school, so bear with me as I explain. It all started when we got back together..

"So, you'll let me be your girlfriend again?" Babe asked, tears welled up in her eyes. I looked into hers and nodded, a smile forming on my face. Her hold on me tightened, and we hugged once more, enjoying our reunion to one another. It didn't feel different, but it felt good.
"I'm sorry for the way I shouted at you. I was just stressed and shit. The way you acted though kinda disappointed me and I guess I just flipped out instead of talked to you." I explained.
"Don't be. You know what, it was my fault. I'm sorry." Babe smiled. I nodded, and checked my phone, noticing it was almost 3 in the morning.
"Fuck. It's late, I gotta get home." I sighed, letting go of her hand.
"Do you wanna spend the night?" Babe asked hopefully, taking a step out her house.
"It's okay. I'm still in this dress, and I gotta feed Ice and Midnight. " I chuckled, looking down at my now raggedy self.
"Well, what if.. What if I spent the night?" Babe asked, looking straight at me.
"Sure." I muttered. Babe smiled, and ran in quickly to retrieve her bag. We both walked to my car and got in. The tension between us was starting to get us hot and bothered, leading me to be driving slightly faster than the speed limit, but it got us home fast. Not even out the car, and we were already making out in the elevator. Babe had pinned me against the wall of the elevator and kissed me passionately. Our tongues danced, creating a fire within us. Her kiss moved to my neck, causing me to squirm in pleasure.
"Fuck." I moaned, closing my eyes blissfully.
"I missed you." She spoke seductively. She lifted my skirt and teased me by playing with the hem of my underwear before grabbing and squeezing my ass. I yelped in surprise, before the door opened to my front door. I quickly unlocked it and in we rushed before locking in behind us and racing up the steps to my room. Kicking off my heels, Babe did the same with her shoes and spun me away from her, unzipping my dress while leaving soft kisses on my shoulder.
"You smell so good, my love." She purred, continuing on with kissing my shoulder. One the dress fell to my feet, she lifted me up and gently dropped me on my bed. She removed my underwear off it one swift motion, then lifted my legs up, my knees up to my chest. Her arms kept my legs in place, and her hands played with my breasts, giving pulsating feelings of ecstasy rushing throughout my body. I was ready to moan louder, but I kept it in, fearful that someone here would hear us.
"Let me hear you, my love. Nobody's home." She reminded with a small giggle before going down on my sex. Her tongue grazed across my clit, causing my back to arch and a moan to escape my mouth.
"Oh, God, Babe." I breathed out.
"Mm, I love it when you moan my name." Her tongue traveled down to my entrance before sliding in and out then back up on my clit. Her fingers squeezed my nipples, making my cries of pleasure fill the room loudly.
"Don't stop, that feels so good!" I cried, my head falling back. Her tongue went in circles faster and faster, pushing me to climax all over her. My body vibrated with the feeling of pleasure reverberating throughout. She got up and sat on my face, with no bottoms. It was a sexy surprise. Wrapping my arms around her legs, I made sure she couldn't move and made one slow stroke across her sex with my tongue. Her body tensed up, not prepared for the sensation she just felt. I didn't stop, and continued, making her grind in place. She moaned out loud, not caring about the neighbours. Her slow grind turned faster and faster and so did my speed, eventually leading her to finish and squirm off of my face, not being able to handle any more. She fell to my side and we laid there together, trying to catch our breaths.
"That was exceptional." Babe stated.
"Yep. Pretty good." I chuckled.