Chapter 15 - Reliving L.A.

We left the karaoke joint after Miss Blondie kicked us out and after Ben and Andre convinced them not to press charges.
"Not gonna lie, that was pretty bad ass, West." Macy spoke, walking up to me with a smirk.
"Thank you, but you know what? The night is young! I suggest we hit a nightclub." I winked with a devious smirk on my face.
"I'm fucking in! Guys!" Macy turned to face the rest of the group and let them know of the new plan as I pulled out a cigarette from my pocket and lit it up from a distance.
"I have a bone to pick with you." Tori stated seriously once she stopped in front of me. I looked up from my cigarette and noticed her serious face was on.
"What's the problem, Vega?" I asked, blowing out the smoke that filled my lungs.
"That fight is the problem. You know that you could've gotten in trouble if they had actually pressed charges!" She scowled.
"Relax, Vega! I've got it under control, maybe you should go back to Caleb, I bet he's looking for you." I retorted with a small bitter chuckle.
"What does this have to do with Caleb and I? I'm just trying to look out for you, Jade." Tori answered calmly.
"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and finished my cigarette in peace. The whole gang agreed to hitting up a club while we were still somewhat on the brink of sober and tipsy, unlike Macy.
We got into our vehicles and decided to go to this club called "Vice". It was supposedly one of the best according to the New School trio.
We followed behind Caleb with Babe and Macy in my car since Tori was upset with me and decided to ride with Ben and Caleb and since Sam arrived, Cat was with her on the bike.
"Hey, are you alright?" Babe asked me quietly.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks." I responded back carelessly.
"Alright." She answered, turning back to her phone, presumably texting her work buddies.
"I'm so excited, I've heard Vice was epic, but never got the chance to go!" Macy stayed loudly, her excitement overpowering her filter.
"Dude, I feel you. I can't wait to go and see what all the excitement's about." I laughed, getting my engine to roar as we drove down the highway.

We arrived at a very modern building that was black in the shape of a triangle with spotlights and loud music slightly escaping every time the bouncer would let someone in.
The rest of the gang pulled up next to our parking spot. We gathered and walked up to the bouncer.
"ID?" He asked with an emotionless face. We all popped our identifications out and he let us through, suddenly the music sounding louder once we got through the heavy doors. The host greeted us calmly and stamped the club's logo on our hands before letting us in through the second heavy door.
The door opened revealing an array of colours being switched through the lights, from blue to yellow to red to green. We walked in and were introduced to a lot of people dancing in the middle of the dance floor, people making out and talking on the couches at their tables and even the club's dancers on some tables.
The Young Peofessionals' remix of Talking Bodies by Tove Lo started to play as we made our way to a table that just opened up for us. We got to it and called on a waitress who seemed too busy to care about putting on a smile.
"Hi guys, what can I get you?" She asked loudly over the music.
"Hey, can you get us 2 bottles of vodka to start, as well as some juice for chasers and a bottle of jager and redbull." I yelled back.
"Perfect, I'll be right back!" She made her way through the dancing bodies and back up to the bar leaving us at our table.
"Come on guys, dance." Sam suggested sarcastically.
"Yes, we know, but this is also our first time at a club, so we feel slightly weird." Robbie replied in a matter-of-fact tone.
"Whatever dude! Just dance! Let go and enjoy!" Macy loudly hyped with a huge smile. She grabbed Robbie and started shimmying him by our table, pulling him out of his comfort zone. The scene made me laugh as the all-too friendly, badass Macy was trying to teach Robbie how to do the wave.
"Wanna dance?" Beck asked me with a smile.
"Sure, let's go." I nodded. Beck and I swayed to the song on our own beat and just let ourselves go for the night. Cat, Babe and Sam were dancing, Andre and Ben were talking to a girl and a guy they were obviously interested in and Macy was still bringing Robbie out of his shell. As I started to laugh at Beck doing the robot, my view focused at the couple behind him - Tori and Caleb. They were both swaying together, bodies as close as possible and close enough to kiss, but not really. It was sickening.
"Miss?" I heard from behind me.
"WHAT?!" I barked, practically louder than the music itself. I turned around and saw the waitress in a state of shock and horror, holding this big boat-like container filled with ice and our drinks on top. I grabbed the bucket and placed it on our table before grabbing the shot glasses and regular glasses too and letting her know we were alright for now. I poured myself a shot and the juice in the other glass and took the shot, starting this night well.
"You seem like you wanna kill someone. What's up?" Beck asked, coming to my side and taking a shot as well.
"Dude, it's nothing. I'm fine." I responded, watching our friends have fun.
"Really? Doesn't seem like it. Come on, Jade. You know you can talk to me." He said with a loud but comforting tone.
"Thanks, but I swear, I'm good." I nodded before taking another shot and leaving him to get to Babe's side. I walked over and snaked an arm around her waist, suddenly grabbing her attention.
"Hey, my love." She greeted with a devious smile, before turning to my fully and swaying her hips along with me.
"You having fun?" I asked.
"So much!" She laughed. We danced for a while, letting go of our troubles for now. Once we got tired, we got back to the table and collected everyone to get some shots down before returning back to dancing.
"Hey Ben, who's your friend?" Macy asked, or rather - slurred with a big smile.
"Oh, right. Everybody, this is Michael. Michael, this is Robbie, Macy, Beck, Tori, Caleb, Babe, Sam, Cat, Andre and Jade." He introduced, pointing us out by name.
"Well, hello everyone! It's a pleasure to meet you all." Michael beamed with an English accent giving his words flavor. He had brown hair that was quaffed into a tames but puffy hair and styled a pair of cute, wire rimmed glasses.
"Ooh, he's from London!" Cat pointed out with a giggle as she held on to Sam who was laughing with her.
"Well, yes, but I actually live in Los Angeles." He replied as I poured everyone shots, including Michael and Andre's girl.
"Yep, he's here with his brother for vacation." Ben spoke up before pouring himself some chaser.
"Oh, you've got a brother?" Macy piped up with a slurred question of interest.
"Yes, he has a house in Los Angeles and I've just started residing with him just until I get used to things here and can get my own place." Michael explained, watching as Ben poured him some chaser as well.
"What's your brother's name? Maybe we can, yknow.." Macy asked, giving the most obvious wink ever while trying to appear sexy and not like she has a lash in her eye.
"Nathan."
"WHAT?" Cat, Tori and I yelped, nearly making me spill over the shot glass.
"Nathan, 24, lives up on the hills in a nice mansion?" Tori questioned.
"Yes, but he's 25 now. Do you know him?" Michael asked us.
"Boy, you have no idea." I laughed to myself. "Anyway, cheers everyone!" I called out.
Everybody grabbed a hold of a shot glass and clinked their glasses together before taking a shot.