BakuMina

Bakugo had a long day. He had to train extra hard today to learn a new maneuver to use with his quirk. Not only that, but he had to take two different tests. One of which he had forgotten he had. Luckily, the explosive blonde had remembered the formulas on the test and passed, but it still stressed him out a lot.

After hearing the last bell of the day, Bakugo rushed over to Mina's side. All he had to do was look at her and she knew. " Do you need to be Mimi's baby, honey?" The pink-haired girl asked, rubbing his shoulder softly.

Shyly, he nodded, wringing his hands. " I wan be little, please." He said, barely above a whisper. Mina smiled and nodded, grabbing her bag from the floor. She ushered him gently out of the room and they walked hand in hand to her dorm.

The dorm room door clicked softly closed behind them as Bakugo let out a sigh of relief, finally feeling safe again. They set their bags down and kicked off their shoes.

" Alright, Angel face, let's get you into some little boy clothes. Do you want to wear your dino onesie?" Mina asked, walking over to her closet. She keeps some of his clothes and little things for him on days like today.

The little nods and sits down on the edge of the bed. Despite his angry personality, he's actually a very shy little. It usually takes him a little bit to get comfortable in his littlespace. Less so with Mina, but still, it isn't instant.

The caregiver grabs the onesie and a couple of other things for the boy and sets them on the desk. " Up up up, little one. Time to get changed!" She sings, hoping to get him more comfortable. The boy giggles a little at that, slipping just that little bit further.

He stands from the bed and walks over to his Momma. " Arms up!" He lifted his arms as she pulled off his shirt. " Now for the bottoms." She took off his slacks, him holding onto her shoulders for balance.

" One foot in, and two feet in!" She said pulling on his onesie. Again, he giggled, excited to feel the softness of his comfort clothes.

Once the boy was all dressed in his onesie, Mina put on his favorite cartoon and set him on the bed while she went to make dinner.

" Darling, do you want chicken nuggets and Mac n cheese for dinner?" She asked from behind the freezer door. The young blonde responded with a quick " Uh-huh!", and returned to watching his show. The girl chuckled and went on with making dinner.

The two ate their dinner, Bakugo getting a cookie for dessert as a reward for doing so well during training and on his tests. Mina had then given him a bath and wrapped him up in his favorite fluffy blanket afterward.

While they were cuddled up together watching cartoons, Mina thought long and hard about how to reward her baby for getting through the stressful week they had.

Finally, a lightbulb lit up in her alien brain. Earlier that week Bakugo had mentioned that he was in desperate need of some new little things. This of course not being true, Mina was one to spoil. But to him, his pacifiers were old and his blankets just weren't soft enough anymore. She knew he had wanted to try out baby space so she also put that into consideration, making a mental checklist of the items needed.

So it was settled, Momma Mina would take her darling boy to the store tomorrow and spoil him rotten. She might have to ask Todoroki for a couple of extra bucks, but she knew he was happy to lend her his father's credit card.

Just as she was going to tell Bakugo about the special surprise she had planned, she heard the soft snores coming from the boy curled up in her lap. He had his thumb in his mouth, which she quickly replaced with a pacifier, and his dinosaur stuffie safely tucked under his arm. Mina smiled, feeling grateful to see this side of Bakugo. She was the luckiest girl in the world. 💛