Platonic Present Mic x Jirou

Requested by: 1heartgirl200_

Special thanks to TeddyBumble for helping me out with this plot idea, make sure to check out her content as well, it’s very good and I highly recommend it! 

A/N: Hello my loves! I hope you are all doing well and taking care of yourselves. Before the story starts, I just wanted to say I appreciate you all so much and thank you all for helping my content grow. So with that, thank you and enjoy! 

This will also be briefly featuring BakuTodo, KiriDeku, and of course, my OTP EraserMic (There will be more EraserMic than anything the others)

CW: Lowkey angsty, mostly just Jirou having a small breakdown and then Hizashi feeling bad that he can’t help everyone
____________________________________________________________________________

    It was three weeks before the upcoming U.A. school dance and Kyoka was on her way to her daily after-school band practice with Bakugo, Kirishima, Sero, and Denki. The problem was, she was having quite the day and was on the verge of a very deep slip. 

    Nevertheless, she made it to band practice with time to spare and began setting up her instrument. She was the first one there so she would have a few minutes of quiet before the rest of the band arrived. 

“ Ay, what’s up, kid?” Present Mic’s voice came booming throughout the soundproof room, causing the girl to jump. She quickly shook off the scare and plastered a smile to her face. 

She shrugged her jacket off her shoulders, throwing it across a nearby chair. “ Jeez, man. Don’t scare me like that.” She laughed, now working on setting up the sound equipment she’d brought with her. 

Jirou and Hizashi were quite close. Less of a teacher-student relationship and more of a father-daughter relationship. Much like Izuku and All Might. Jirou struggled with some things that only Aizawa and Hizashi knew of. They’d found out when she’d had a stress-induced meltdown during training several weeks prior. 

The poor girl was extremely overwhelmed and only wanted to finish her training but when Bakugo set off an extra loud explosion, she’d lost it. Curling up in a ball, covering her ears, and rocking back and forth while tears spilled from her eyes. 

Aizawa and Hizashi saw her reaction and cleared the room as quickly as possible, rushing to her side. They’d spent several minutes trying to calm her down until she slipped into headspace and finally calmed down. 

Now, the two make sure to check up on her as often as possible. Hizashi decided it would be a good idea to join in on the band practices and watch over her. Aizawa wouldn’t be a good fit for the job being that loud noises irritate him and he’d rather be sleeping than listening to Bakugo complain for two hours after he already listened to him complain for eight hours during class. 

“ Sorry, that’s my bad. How are you feeling today?” He asked, taking his usual seat on the lounging chair in the corner. He’d specifically brought it in when he decided to sit in on their sessions. Jirou shrugged, not sure if she wanted to tell him she was struggling or just say he was alright and move on. 

    The girl decided on the latter and answered, “ I’m good you?”. Obviously, the teacher was smarter than to believe that answer. However, before he could call her out on it, the rest of the band walked in, ready to play. 

    “ I’m doing fine, Jirou, thank you.” The girl could tell he didn’t believe her, he had a certain tone he used in situations like this. A tone she knew all too well. He’d called her out several times on the matter and made sure to push just enough to where he could help her, but never pushing too far. He couldn’t be much help if she pushed him away, and he didn’t want that.