EraserMic

Request by: ImALittleLittle

A/N: Enjoy the story everyone! My friend gave me a couple requests to keep the writer's block at bay lol

------------------------------------------------------------

Shouta twisted and turned in his chair. He was antsy, this meeting was interrupting his little time and he was having trouble staying big.

Mic kept a grounding hand on his bouncing thigh. He really needed to slip. It was a long enough day already. Teaching is no easy job, especially when you're teaching heroes in training.

" Shouta, honey, I need you to sit still. The meeting shouldn't last too much longer. Do you think you can handle that, baby? If you can't we can leave." Mic whispered, although the other teachers knew of his age regression, Mic was trying to keep the situation under control. He didn't want the other members of staff to be distracted.

" I don know." Is all Shouta could say for himself. He was trying really hard, but he could only last so long.

" Shouta, are you alright?" Midnight asked, she had babysat him before so she knew the sure signs of a slip.

He looked up at her, fear present in his eyes. " I'm f-fine, thank you. What were you saying, All Might?" He tried to change the topic of discussion from him to absolutely anything else. He just wanted this meeting over with so he could go home and regress.

" I was just talking about some new training exercises I would like to introduce. Are you sure you're alright? You're awfully fidgety." He said, turning to face the man.

" Yes! Hurry up, I jus wan go home!" That was it, he was fully regressed. The boy pouted and whined in embarrassment.

Mic gently squeezed his thigh and gave him the classic 'daddy look'. " Sho, that wasn't very nice of you. Apologize to Uncle Yagi."

Shouta shamefully looked at the man, he felt bad for yelling but he wanted to leave! " Sorry for yellin, Uncle Yagi. But I jus wanna leave, are we almost done now?" He whined, aching to return to his room.

The teachers thought for a moment before Midnight answered. " I know you want to go home honey, and we will soon, but this meeting is important to listen to. Do you think you can make it 15 more minutes? I have some coloring pages in my bag for you, would you like to color?" She asked, her voice soothing him.

" And I have your paci in my bag, do you want that too?" Mic added, he always comes prepared.

Shouta stayed silent for a moment. He decided that if this meeting was really that important, he could stay and color for 15 minutes. As long as he himself didn't have to listen. He knew his Daddy would fill him in on it later. " Yes please, Daddy. I color?" He looked to Midnight for an answer, not surprised to see her already handing over the coloring pages and crayons. She too, comes prepared.

After he had hold on the coloring pages and was happily suckling on his paci, he moved to sit in his Daddy's lap. " You can sit in my lap if you sit still, okay buddy?" Mic didn't mind him sitting in his lap, he'd grown quite used to it actually. Shouta nodded and began coloring.

" Right then, now that Shouta is entertained, let's move on to curriculum changes." Nezu said, he didn't mind Shouta regressing during the meeting either. As long as he was informed at a later date, it didn't matter to him.

" Sho, wake up, baby. It's time to go home." Mic said, gently shaking his shoulder. Shouta had fallen asleep during the meeting. The promised 15 minutes turned into an hour.

The boy whined and nuzzled his face into Mic's neck. He did not want to wake up yet. " No, I sleepy." He said, yawning immediately after.

Mic sighed, knowing it would take a while to get him up. Could he carry the sleeping little to bed? Yes, however, their shared dorm was on the other side of the campus and by the time they got there, Shouta would be awake from the constant movement. It wasn't worth the exertion.

" Baby, come on. Let's go home so we can get into bed, alright?" Mic was just as tired as Shouta. He was ready to crash right there in the chair with his little sitting in his lap.

Reluctantly, Shouta lifted his head from Mic's neck and rubbed the sleepiness from his eyes. He slid from his Daddy's lap and to his feet. " Good boy, come on. Let's get you into some comfy jammies." Mic placed a guiding hand on the small of Shouta's back as they walked out of the conference room.

As they walked sleepily back to their dorm, Mic thought about how much he appreciated his friends. They never judged his husband for his coping mechanisms, only loved him and helped him through the dark days.

He took a deep breath, filling his lungs with the clean cool air. Feels good to be alive. 💛

A/N: Thank you for reading! I'm sorry if this one doesn't flow as well as my others, I just wanted to get an update in. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!!! I love you!!!