Kaminari x girls of 1-A

Requested by: yuatia

Thank you for the request, I hope you enjoy it!

____________________________________________________________________________

Kaminari awoke with a start. He was sweating and his whole body was trembling. The fear of the dream was still coursing quickly through him. He was frozen in place, not sure what to do. He knew he was little, but he wasn't quite sure when he slipped.

After sitting in his bed for a few minutes, trying to muster up the courage to move, he heard the girls of 1-A having their girl's night in the common room. It took a minute or two but eventually, he got himself to stand, grabbing his blankie and favorite stuffed giraffe. He walked out of the door and went to find the girls.

" Oh my All Might, Mina. I can't believe you did that to Deku!" Uraraka laughed out while looking at a picture of Mina holding up a peace sign in front of Deku while he was taking a nap. She had taken a sharpie and written ' PROPERTY OF BAKUGO KATSUKI' across his forehead.

" Oh yeah, I almost died but it was so worth it!" Mina said, trying and failing to hold in her laughter. That's when the girls heard the quiet pitter-patter of the little's socked feet. Kaminari had stumbled into the room, tripping over his blankie.

Mina stood from her spot on the couch along with Tsu, Uraraka, and Momo. All of them could tell the boy had been crying and was extremely frightened. They stood in silence for a short moment before Mina rushed to his side. " Hey there, baby boy. Can you tell Mimi what happened?" She asked gently, kneeling to his height.

" S-scary dream, Mimi." He whispered, looking down at her. The poor little's eyes began to water at the memory. The girl took him in her strong arms and rocked him back and forth while walking back over to the couch.

She sat down with him in her arms, continuing to rock and shush him while he quietly cried. " Do you wanna talk about it, bubba?" The little shook his head, not wanting to recall all of the painful details. The truth of the matter is that he didn't remember everything but he knew if he talked about it he would. He decided he would much rather forget it all.

" Alright, you don't have to if you don't want to. Do you think you would feel better if you watched some movies with all of your aunties?" Mina asked, referencing all of the girls in the room.

The little one nodded and lifted his head from where it rested on her chest. He sniffled a little and allowed her to wipe his tears. " Princess?" He asked softly, a little embarrassed at the fact that he preferred a princess movie over Cars or Toy Story as those are classified as boy movies. The girls, however, did not mind at all. Gender stereotypes are not something any of them bought into.

" Well, I think we can watch a princess movie, right girls?" Uraraka spoke up, already searching Netflix for what she knew was his favorite. He would never admit it, of course, but she knew. They all knew.

Everyone in the room agreed, shouting out " Sure!" or " Of course!". No one had a problem with interrupting the girl's night that was previously planned. Besides, they'd all take little Denki over talking about boys, or girls, any day.

Denki did a little wiggle in Mina's lap, excited to watch the movie. Once the movie turned on, he switched from Mina's grasp to Momo's. He did this many times, going from girl to girl to get his cuddles in. He loved his aunties. Even the one he can't see. Everyone got a chance to hold him before ended up sprawled across the couch, covering many laps at once.

Jirou had his head in her lap, twirling his electric blonde hair between her fingers. His hips were laying atop Momo's lap, her hand resting gently on his waist. Lastly, his little socked feet rested on Hagakure's thighs. To say he was comfortable would be an understatement. He was on cloud nine.

After a while, he fell asleep on their laps. None of them minded, they were just glad he was getting some more sleep. God knows he needed it with the amount of energy he exerted every day by simply just existing.

The movie ended and the girls decided to play one of their own. This didn't last long as about halfway through, they too fell asleep.

The girls were startled awake with a thud and a loud cry. The three girls on the couch realized that their laps felt significantly lighter. That was simply because the poor little had rolled off in his sleep and fallen onto the hard floor.

" Denki, are you okay?!" Uraraka asked frantically, kneeling to his level. He was faced down on the floor, sobbing into the rug. The only response he could give was another loud sob. Everyone was panicking, unsure of whether or not he'd hit his head or significantly injured himself.

It wasn't until a few minutes later when Momo stepped up to the plate and picked him up off of the ground. " Hey hey, can you tell Auntie Momo where it hurts, baby?" She asked, pulling his hands away from his face. She took hold of them with her own and rubbed soothing circles in his palms.

" H-here hu-hurts, Auntie!" The little said, pointing to his elbow. Momo gave him a look of sympathy as she went to examine it. She pulled his arm up and turned it ever so slightly. Enough to see, but not enough to hurt him.

" Oh, honey, I bet that hurt really bad, huh?" She asked, already making an ice pack for him. The boy nodded as he watched her stomach, intrigued at how she made the item. Soon he became entranced with it, asking her to make item after item. She knew he would get that way, after all, he does it nearly every time she makes something in front of little Denki.

To aid this little issue, she makes super small little toys for him. Small figurines or little plushies. He is ecstatic with every coming item. Soon he had forgotten completely about his injury and the ice pack that was still pressed against it.

" Nother one, nother one!" He called, clapping his hands. She had already made close to fifteen small items and was getting quite tired. She looked to Mina for some assistance. Of course, the other girl picked up on the hint and took over.

" Well, I think that a certain little boy needs to go back to sleep!" She said excitedly, trying to pull his attention from the exhausted creator. The little did not like this one bit. Especially when she tried to pick him up from Momo's lap. The little shouted and clung to her neck, not letting anyone take him away from her.

The best solution to this problem was to just let Momo take him to bed, as none of them felt like fighting him into his bed. It was already three in the morning and absolutely no one felt alive.

She picked him up, carrying him to his bedroom. All the way there he was crying and lightly kicking his feet. He was very obviously tired and irritable. " Denki, sweetheart, I think we need to calm down. You wanna cuddle with Auntie Momo for a bit?" She said, opening his dorm room door. She stood with him in her arms, bouncing him for a bit. The boy nodded in her shoulder and continued to cry.

After several lullabies and about twenty minutes of cuddling, both Denki and Momo fell asleep in his bed. Momo only decided to accept defeat when she couldn't untangle her limbs from his and risk waking him up.

Once Mina and the rest of the girls woke up, she decided to go upstairs and sneak a pic of the two's adorable cuddle time. " Ahhh they're so cute!" She whisper-yelled while closing the door. She most definitely will put that in the little Denki scrapbook. Yes, she made a scrapbook. 💛

A/N: Ok I'm not really sure how I feel about this. I love the idea but I think it was just a little all over the place so I'm really sorry if this wasn't what you wanted but I did my best. I hope you still like it! Love you guys, thanks!