Little Shiggy

Requested by: iwannawritelots

A/N: This will probably have little to no dialogue because it is independent Shiggy. Thanks for the request, I hope you enjoy it!

Also, slight TW, this will have a tiny bit of angst and talk of degrading age regression.

____________________________________________________________________________

For the first time in months, the only one at the League of Villains bar was Shigaraki. He finally had some time to regress without fear of an intrusion. He went around and checked every room in the building, just to be safe. After successfully keeping his regression to himself for several years, he was not about to get walked in on and lose his only sense of safety.

When he finished his once-over, he walked to his room and sat on his bed. He still didn't feel comfortable being small anywhere other than his room so he decided he wouldn't push it. His box of little items sat innocently on his bed. It took him a while to get rid of the paranoia that someone would walk in on him, but eventually, he opened the box and started to feel the familiar fuzziness.

The feeling of safety washed over him, as it always did when he regressed. He loved that feeling, he couldn't get it anywhere else. He had considered getting a caregiver at one point but decided against it as he did not want to involve anyone other than villains in his life. For his safety, and theirs.

So alone he sat in his bedroom, giggling happily at a cartoon he played on his phone as he played with his raggedy old stuffie. He only had one, not wanting to clutter his room space and risk anyone finding them. The one he had was most definitely an interesting sight. A once blue teddy bear, only one button for an eye, the other long ago lost. It once had a little white frilly skirt but that too was long gone.

He wasn't sure when or where he had gotten it. Obviously, it wasn't a relic of his childhood. It was a shock that it wasn't reduced to dust already. Shiggy was very careful with his prized stuffie. The only time he was not careful was the time that he had seen someone post about how age regression is pathetic and disgusting.

At that point, he had felt so disgusted with himself that he took, almost, every little item he owned and let it turn to dust between his fingers. The only thing left was his little blue bear. He couldn't bring himself to disintegrate his best and only friend.

After roughly an hour and a half of watching colorful shapes and bubbly characters bounce around on his phone screen, he decided it was time for a little snack. He sat in his bed for a moment, contemplating whether or not it was safe for him to leave the comfort of his room. The league wasn't meant to be back for another several hours but he still felt the need to be aware. " Come on, Shiggy. You gots dis." He whispered to himself, clutching his stuffie to his chest.

He took a deep breath and stood from his bed. Once he was steady on his feet, he tip-toed all the way to the kitchen. Before he walked in, he peeked around the corner, telling himself it was just a fun game of undercover spy to calm his nerves.

His fears were reduced to nothing when he saw that the lights were still off and he was still the only one home. The boy toddled all the way over to the cabinet and pulled out a small bag of goldfish crackers, snagging a juice box from the fridge on his way out.

Once the items were secure and his little friend was safely tucked under his arm, he rushed back to his room. Sometimes his imagination ran a little wild and he imagined monsters chasing after him. His fears weren't misplaced, of course, a nomu could always miraculously escape and run after him. But he was convinced he would be safe if he just made it back to his bedroom and closed the door, and that he did.

" Otay Berry, you sits dere and I eats my fishies." He said, setting the bear up on his bed to where they could both continue watching cartoons together. Carefully, he opened the bag of goldfish, struggling a little with the packaging. The juice box being just as difficult, he almost poked a hole all the way through it with how much force he was using but nevertheless, he persisted and got the straw in.

The adorable little dance he did as he ate his snack proved just how little he was. Of course, being the big bad villain he was known for being, he could never give such an innocent display to the public eye. Especially around his colleagues. If Dabi saw, he would never hear the end of it.

Little Shiggy finished his snack, deciding to color in his My Little Pony coloring book. Unfortunately, he had already colored all of the pictures of Derpy Hooves, his all-time favorite. So naturally, he decided to color his second favorite, Princess Luna.

Unlike some littles, Shigaraki is extremely meticulous about his coloring. Every little detail has to be fully colored in and under no circumstances may color escape the lines. He will throw a tantrum if he messes up a coloring page. The little would spend hours, sometimes days on one single coloring page. It comes in quite handy actually, he rarely has to replace a coloring book.

Little Shiggy spent three hours on his masterpiece. He only stopped when he heard the familiar creak of the front door, signaling him to pull himself from headspace. It wasn't enjoyable to pull himself from that place but big Shiggy definitely felt less weight on his shoulders than he did that morning.

" Hey Shigs, what did you do today?" Dabi asked, grabbing a drink from the bar. Shigaraki panicked a little, unsure of how to answer. But then he remembered, he's a villain. Lying is literally in his job description.

" Not much, just watched pirated movies and ate your entire stash of gummy sharks." The look on Dabi's face was priceless and totally worth the few miles he ran to escape death that night.💛

A/N: I hope you like this one too! I had a little trouble writing it but I'm pretty happy with the result!