Kiribaku

Today is a very special day for Kirishima. His Daddy promised to take him to the aquarium to see the sharks! Little Kiri loves sharks, almost more than Big Kiri loves sharks.

" Daddy, Daddy! Wake up!" Kiri said, bouncing on Bakugo's lap. The little redhead had woken up in the middle of the night, purely from excitement for the day to come.

Bakugo startled awake, slowly coming to the realization that there was no threat, only his baby too excited to sleep. He rolled over and checked the time, and groaned at the number he saw.

" Sweetheart, it's three in the morning. It's too early to be awake, let's lay back down." Bakugo began petting Kirishima's hair. That's usually what gets him calm, but the little was just too excited!

" No daddy! We have to wake up! Sharkies sharkies!" The boy began bouncing again, making the blonde wish he had waited until morning to tell him about their adventure the next day.

" No, Angel face, it's still too early. The longer you sleep, the sooner we can go see the sharkies!" He forced as much energy in his voice as possible, hoping to make sleep seem appealing.

" But I don wan sleep! I wan see sharkies now!" Kiri whined, gripping Bakugo's shirt in his fists. He was too excited to sleep! He needed his daddy to wake up so they could leave.

" Ok, how about this, you promise to lay down next to me and try to sleep for ten minutes. If you're still awake by then, we can get up and get ready to leave." The caregiver knew very well that his little boy would fall asleep quickly if he was cuddled. He just had to get him to lay down for a little bit.

Kirishima considered the offer, thinking he could stay awake for another ten minutes. " Ok, daddy. You promise we leave if I awake?" He asked, just making sure he's not getting played.

" Yes, baby shark, I promise. Now, come lay down with daddy. He's getting cold without his baby." Bakugo opened his arms, allowing the little to crawl into them. Slowly he started stroking the boy's hair, feeling him relax beneath his hand.

No more than five minutes later, Bakugo heard the soft snores of his little. He smiled, happy that his plan had worked. Kiri was a handful sometimes, but he loved him with all his heart. He couldn't wait to spoil his baby at the gift shop tomorrow. 💛

A/N: Hi everyone! I hope you're enjoying my stories so far! Sorry for this one being short, I wrote it in a pinch.

Also, be sure to check out my friend ImALittleLittle

They have a variety of age regression oneshots for your viewing pleasure. Thank you for reading!!! Enjoy!!!