Iida x Uraraka

Requested by: yuatia

UNEDITED

____________________________________________________________________________

Iida sat up in his bed and checked the time.

4:23 am

He hadn't slept. He'd stayed up all night working on his final projects and studying for the upcoming tests. This wasn't something he often did but he didn't have any other choice. It's not like he'd put them off, he had been working on them since they were assigned but his teachers still gave him more homework on top of them so he never had enough time to finish everything.

In the time that he'd stayed up, he finished all of his projects and he studied for all of his tests. He'd worked so hard and now he was exhausted. But nevertheless, he still had to get to school to turn in his projects. The tests would come later in the week but the projects were all due at the very start of class.

Because of how tired he was, he couldn't help but regress. He wanted his mommy but it was so early in the morning and he didn't want to wake her. Especially since he knew she'd also been working hard on her assignments. She needed her rest.

So, instead of waking her or going to bed, he decided to keep himself awake until it was time to get ready for school. He turned on his favorite cartoon and slipped his blue paci into his mouth. As the cartoon's theme played, he decided to go and take a shower because he knew he'd fall right to sleep if he didn't.

Usually, he'd take a bath but that would just make him more tired and his mommy wasn't there to help him. So he went into his bathroom and started the shower, not liking how loud it was. But he had to be a big boy, he could do it.

...

By the time Tenya finished up his shower, he had about thirty more minutes before his usual alarm would go off and before Ochako would wake up so he decided to spend that time cuddling with his favorite stuffie, Sonic. But he couldn't lay down or get all cozy in his blankets because if he did, he would definitely fall asleep. So on the floor, he sat, Sonic cuddled up in his arms and a paci in his mouth.

His alarm went off as soon as the cartoon ended, slightly startling him. As much as he didn't want to, he got up and grabbed his clothes to start getting dressed. But before he did, he made sure to text his mommy and say good morning like he always did.

It wasn't long before he got a response.

Good morning, darling! Did you sleep well?

Tenya wasn't sure how to respond. He didn't want to lie but he knew Ochako would worry about him if he told her he hadn't slept. He also wasn't sure if he should tell her he had regressed. Usually, he doesn't regress without being triggered into it. Be it positive or negative. Which meant if he told her he was little, she'd ask why and he would have to lie all over again.

After a few moments of consideration, he decided it was best to play pretend big boy. As much as he hated it until he could get through the school day, he had to lie to his mommy (bad idea, kids) and make her believe he was just fine and definitely not a little boy.

I slept well, thank you for asking. Did you?

The formal words felt foreign to him as he typed them out but he had to make them believable. He set his phone back down on his nightstand and dressed himself, struggling a little with the buttons on his shirt. His mommy always helped him with those.

Nevertheless, he finished putting his clothes on and went to check his phone again.

Mhm, slept like a baby. I'm done getting ready, I'll be there in five!