Chapter 3 His Quirk

Momo POV

As I stared at the boy his eyes opened and glowed a bright lime green as some of the medical equipment turned to dust.

Mr Aizawa's eyes went a bright red and his hair stood up tall. The dust that used to be medical equipment slowly drifted down to the ground making a couple of messy piles.

"What was that?" I asked nervously.

"That was his quirk" the nurse said while trembling.

The nurse continued. "He's very dangerous, he's been doing this ever since he got here. That's why we brought you here Eraserhead".

"I see, his quirk is very powerful indeed".

"What should we do Mr A- I mean Eraserhead?" I asked.

"I'll do the same thing we did with Eri and stay at the hospital until he recovers, if that's alright with you" Mr Aizawa said.

"Oh yes of course and help would be wonderful" the nurse replied.

"Alright then. Yaoyorozu what about you? Are you going to be staying?".

"Oh Um I guess. How long am I allowed to stay?".

"I would rather you not stay overnight so maybe until 7".

"I'm happy with that".

I stared back at the boy hoping this would be enough time for him to wake up but I doubted it. Still maybe there was a chance.

The time was ten past five so I had almost two hours with him. I sat down on one of the chairs inside his room as Mr Aizawa talked to the doctors.

It felt like I'd only been there for a couple of minutes when Mr Aizawa said that I needed to go back to the dorms. The boy or (Y/N) as I should call him was still asleep. He wasn't in a coma it's just he took a lot of damage from that villain attack and need to rest.

Mr Aizawa stayed at the hospital in case of emergency's while I went back to the dorms.

"Where have you been?" Mina asks.

"Oh, nowhere. I'll talk about it later" I replied.

I skipped up to my room with a spring in my step. Opening my door I felt relieved and joyful. I giggled slightly as I jumped onto my bed.

Even though he was unconscious it was one of the most wonderful time ever. Is that creepy? That might be creepy. I just couldn't wait to meet him. Oh I hope I'm not a mess and make a bad first impression.

As my head spun around with good and bad thoughts I heard a piece of paper slip underneath my door followed by a knock. I looked over confusingly to see a letter on the floor.

Walking over to it I noticed a pink heart-shaped sticker on the envelope. "That's weird" I whispered to myself picking up the letter.

I opened my door and poked my head outside to see no one around. Popping my head back inside and closing the door shut I walked over to my desk that was stuffed next to my huge bed.

I sat at my desk staring at the letter even more thoughts spinning around. My hands were trembling and my palms sweating. I was so scared yet happy.

My brain was swirling around like a fish in a bowl until my mind wandered back to that boy (Y/N). Just the thought of him comforted me.

My mind kept on wandering away from the letter and further to (Y/N). I practically threw the letter away at pulled out my notebook starting to brainstorm ideas for what his quirk might be and how it works.

I didn't get to see much of it since he was unconscious. And the amount I did see ended quickly due to Mr Aizawa erasing his quirk temporarily which was probably for the best.

What I did know is that he can disintegrate thing at will. I noticed head only disintegrated some of the medical equipment not all of it.

(That might be inconsistent but whatever)

So is there a limit? Can he only disintegrate things in a certain distance or a certain amount of things? It might have something to do with what they're made of.

I brainstormed more and more until I drifted off to sleep. My head resting on my notebook and pencil still in hand.

I woke up in a strange place. It was dark around me almost like I was blind. I looked towards me to see (Y/N) slowly emerging from the shadows.

He places his hands on the sides of my head as he cackled villainously. Suddenly I could see myself in a third-person view. (Y/N) was wearing an outfit that I found familiar but I couldn't figure out why.

As my mind wandered off trying to figure out where I'd seen that outfit from I heard myself scream. My attention was back onto (Y/N) and I when my whole body turned to dust building up into a small pile.

He kicked the pile of dust that used to be my body saying "You should be more careful". As he said that he turned his head towards my point of view when suddenly.

"*GASP*" I awoke to find myself back in my dorm room. The room was pitch black with the only light being the Luna rays shining through my dorm window.

I check my phone to see it was 1:28 in the morning. "What was that?" I whispered, "Oh I hope I didn't wake anyone up from that gasp" I thought.

That dream was so.. so... I don't even know how to describe it. It felt so real and scary, I really hope he isn't mean and will kill me. If he does kill me I just hope it would be an accident.

After some time of contemplating I decided to tuck myself into bed. "Well no matter what I still can't wait to meet him" I thought.