Chapter 7 Welcome to UA

Hi everyone. I'm so so so so sorry for not updating this story for like 7 or 8 months. But I'm back(Hopefully for good) and I can't thank you all enough for the amount of support I've gotten on this story. I can't believe it's gotten over 3k readers like what??? I knew I wasn't the only Momo simp but damn. I'd encourage reading at least the last chapter to remember what's going on because I ain't doing a recap soz. But yeah thanks so much for the support and the cries for more chapters. I honestly didn't expect for this to become my most popular story. I've got a lot planned for this story and I can't wait to show you more about... yourself? Anyways on with the show!!!

Momo POV

"Good news? What good news!" I said excitedly.

"I just talked to the principal and we've agreed that Y/N will be able to live at UA. And we figured since you've got a connection with him he can live in your dorm building." Mr Aizawa explained.

My face lit up with excitement. My smile had never been so wide in my life.

"That's amazing!" I screamed happily.

Mr Aizawa put his finger up to his lips signalling me to quiet down.

"Oh sorry sir." I muttered sheepishly.

Mr Aizawa walked passed me and through a doorway then gestured for me to follow. We walked together through the halls of UA as he explained that Y/N doesn't have many things so he won't need much help moving. The school will also be providing basic items like a bed, desk and cupboards for his new room.

"I'm assuming you would like to come to help us with the move." Mr Aizawa asked.

I giggles nervously and nodded with a red tint all over my face. "Alright then. I would have told everyone else in your class about this but the hospital wants to discharge him as soon as possible. We'll head off whenever you're ready."

Time skip to at the hospital

After a 20 minute drive, we finally arrived at the hospital.

(I'm not sure if that's consistent but whatever)

Immediately I walked up to his room and slide his door open to see him picking up his bag and getting ready to go.

Y/N POV

I was picking up my bag when I heard the door to my room slide open to see Momo standing there with a huge grin on her face.

"Oh hey Momo."

"Hi Y/N. It's good to see you again." She said still with that huge cute grin. I couldn't help but crack a little smile.

"Are you excited?" She asked politely.

"I think so. I know being on the streets isn't ideal but I've been out there for so long that I kinda found comfort in it. As much as it sucks it's still my home."

"Well, I guess you can learn to be comfortable and feel at home with me."

I tucked my long wavy hair behind my ear, I could feel my face getting warmer from my slight blush.

Realising what she said Momo became flustered and started to stumble over her words trying to explain she didn't mean her directly.

"I know what you meant." I said after giggling to myself.

Mr Aizawa walked up beside her and said. "Ok, all of the papers have been signed. You are officially under the protection of UA. Are you read Y/N?"

"As ready as I can be."

They both led me outside the hospital and into a nice black car. I'm not really a car person so I didn't pay attention to the model or brand.

A man in a nice black suit that I assume to be the driver took my bags and placed it in the boot.

As I stepped into the car my whole body was trembling with fear. But I tried to internalise my fear as much as I could.

"Are you ok Y/N?" Momo asked me. I guess I wasn't doing a good job of internalising my fear.

My hands were shaking like a broken washing machine and sweat was flowing down my forehead.

"Oh I'm fine I just haven't been in a car since my parents died."

"It's ok Y/N, there is nothing to be afraid of" Momo said as he put her hands on mine.

I knew Momo thought I was nervous because I thought we might crash or something, but that wasn't the real reason. I wanted to tell her the true reason but I feared for what she would think of me.

Eventually I calmed down but the thought of what happened that day still lingered in the back of my mind.

Momo explained to me who I would be meeting today. She mostly talked about her classmates and what they were like.

"Wow that's, a lot of people. And that Bakugo guy sounds scary." I said nervously.

"Oh, well. I know it's a lot of people but they're all really nice. And although Bakugo can be a jerk if you just leave him alone he won't bother you."

I knew Momo was trying to make me feel better and I really appreciated it, but I was still really nervous. This is such a big change for me and I'm not sure what's gonna happen.

After a little while we arrived at Heights Alliance. Mr Aizawa helped me get my rugged old bag out of the car. The car drove off and they led me into the building.

Sitting in the main room were a bunch of people. Some of them I recognised from watching the sports festival through a TV in a shop window. But others I didn't.

Most of them got up from what they were doing and came up to me.

"Hey, you're that guy from the mall that Momo saved." Said a girl with green hair holding her hands near her chest.

"Woah you're him. That's awesome" a guy with red spiky said to me.

"Everyone, I'd like you to meet Y/N. He'll be staying at the UA dorms for a while." Mr Aizawa explained.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Y/N, my name is Tenya Iida." a guy with glasses said as he extended his hand for me to shake.

I stared at his hand hesitantly as everyone watched in confusion.

"I'm sorry but I can't touch you. It's too risky."

Everyone stood there in confusion.

"You see I have no control of my quirk. And if I touch you I might accidentally destroy your hand or blow you away." I explained sheepishly.

"Oh I see." Iida said a little dumbfounded.

"That's another thing. Y/N is here so he can learn how to control and use his quirk. If he wants he might be able to become an official student." Mr Aizawa said.

"I see, well if you do decide to join our class we would be happy to have you." Said a boy who I assumed to be Izuku Midoriya.

After everyone introduced themselves Mr Aizawa took me to my room. In there was a bed on a wooden frame, a desk with a chair on wheels, and a couple of cupboards.

Mr Aizawa left me to unpack the few things I had. I took out my rugged spare clothes and old dagger putting them in different draws. I decided to keep my teddy in my bag that I put under my bed.

After I was done I decided to go down to the common area and socialise with everyone, as much as I didn't want to.

But that'll have to wait for the next chapter. I hope you enjoyed this chapters and I can't wait to see this story unfold. My next post will be the Luca fanfic and then the Tokoyami x Tsu so you'll have to wait maybe a week or two for the next chapter of this story. Anyways thanks for reading and have a good day, night or whatever time it is for you.