The Awakening Beasts

You open your eyes slowly to see Yuya with his dueldisk on but panicked over your health.

Yuya: are you ok?

You sit up quickly which makes your head spin.

You: yea...I just fell like i was hit by a truck.

???: you should be worried about yourself kid!

Yuya looks to the trio of duelists he's up against as the first one begins his turn.

Figure 1: DRAW! I play the spell polymerization! I fuse my duo of Ancient Gear Soldiers! ARISE ANCIENT GEAR HOWITZER! Now my Howitzer's effect will be used to deal you 1000 points of damage!

Yuya covers his face with his arms as he's knocked to the ground by missiles.

Yuya 3400>>>2400LP

Figure 1: I end my turn with a facedown.

Figure 2: which means I'll follow up that play! I summon Ancient Gear Hunting Hound, which deals you 600 damage when summoned.

Yuya sits up only to get tackled by the hound.

Yuya: ACK!

Yuya 2400>>>1800LP

Figure 2: I end my turn

Once the hound returns to it's side of the field, Yuya rolls to his side and spits blood onto the ground. Your eyes widen and you try to get back to your feet only for Shark to put a hand on your shoulder and stop you.

Shark: take it easy, I'll be helping Yuya here in a second.

You relax a little as Shark finishes his duel.

Shark: NOW FINISH THIS WITH DEEP SEA DESTRUCTION!

Shark's opponent lands on his back with a thud as Shark rushes to join Yuya's duel.

Shark: I'M IN THIS FIGHT NOW, DRAW!

Shark 4000>>>2000LP

Shark: I'm kicking this off with the summoning of Big Jaws! Since I summoned Big Jaws, I can special summon Shark Stickers to join him in the hunt! NOW I OVERLAY MY TWO LEVEL 3 MONSTERS TO BUILD THE OVERLAY NETWORK!!! I XYZ SUMMON BLACK RAY LANCER!!! Now My Lancer will crush your Hunting Hound!

Figure 2: AAAAAAAHHH!!!

Figure 2 4000>>>2900LP

Shark: I end my turn with a facedown!

Figure 3: I DRAW! I play the spell monster Reborn and revive my partner's hunting hound! I now use the hound's effect to fuse it with the 2 golems in my hand and the Howitzer on my partner's field! I FUSION SUMMON CHAOS ANCIENT GEAR GIANT!!!

Shark: HUH!?

Figure 3: My Giant can attack each of your monsters once! So destroy Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon!!!

Yuya's eyes widen and turn into a helpless look until Shark reaches his hand out.

Shark: I ACTIVATE THE TRAP POSEIDON'S WAVE!

Figure 3/Yuya: HUH!?

Shark: this negates your attack then deals you 800 damage for each Sea Serpent, Fish, and Aqua monster on my field!

Figure 3 4000>>>3200LP

Figure 3: Fine, THEN I'LL CRUSH YOU AND BLACK RAY LANCER!!!

Shark smiles as he lowers his arm to openly accept defeat but Yuya runs and jumps to grab a card off a tree branch.