Parking Ticket

Yugo was taking his helmet off while still sitting on his Duelrunner when two hooded figures start to approach him in the duel stadium's garage. Yugo turns to look at them both as they stopped about 10 feet away.

Yugo: Hi, can I help you?

Figure 1: yea, we're very impressed with your dueling

Yugo: oh, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Are you guys here for an autograph then?

Figure 2: No, we're here for something more

Yugo: A selfie?

Figure 1 and 2: your services.

They both set their dueldisks which makes Yugo respond with getting his game face on and get off his Duelrunner. Yugo puts his helmet on his ride and takes the dueldisk off to attach it to his arm.

Yugo/Figures: LET'S DUEL!

Figure 1: I'll start by summoning Ancient Gear Hunting Hound. When summoned, it deals you 600 damage!

Yugo 4000>>>3400LP

Figure 1: I now use my hound's 2nd effect to fuse it with the Golem in my hand! I fusion summon Ancient Gear Howitzer in defense mode!

Yugo: Fusion summoning!? Are you from Duel Academy!?

Figure 2: pffft, don't you dare associate us with those weaklings!

Yugo:(They're not from Duel Academy!? But they're using the same decks Obelisk Force did, what's going on?)

Figure 1: Once Per Turn, Howitzer can deal you 1000 points of damage!

Yugo slides back on his feet from an explosion.

Yugo 3400>>>2400LP

Figure 2: DRAW! I summon Ancient Gear Wyvern! I use my Wyvern's effect to add Ancient Gear Fusion from my deck to my hand! Next, I activate Monster Reborn to revive my partner's Hunting Hound!

Yugo watches as a mechanical dog returns to the field.

Figure 2: Now you'll take the damage!

Yugo winces in pain and kneels.

Yugo 2400>>>1800LP

Figure 2: Now I use the Hound's effect to fuse it with my Wyvern! I fusion summon my own Ancient Gear Howitzer in defense mode!

Yugo looks up at his opponents with frustration and worry, knowing with what happens next.

Figure 2: You already knows what's next Synchro Summoner so light him up Howitzer!

Yugo tries to dodge the incoming missiles but one of them knocks him off his feet.

Yugo: AAAAAAAH!!!

Yugo 1800>>>800LP

Yugo has a rough landing onto his back while his opponents smile.

Figure 2: and with that I'll end my turn.

Yugo struggles back to his feet and draws his card.

Yugo: I activate the spell Speedroid Scratch! I discard Speedroid Tri-Eyed Dice to draw 2 new cards! DRAW! Since I have no monsters on my field, I can special summon Speedroid Terrortop! I use Terrortop's effect to add Speedroid to my hand when he's summoned! So I'll add Speedroid Stilts! Since I control a Speedroid monster, I can special summon Speedroid Taketomborg and now by tributing Taketomborg, I can special summon a Speedroid tuner monster straight from my deck! I choose Speedroid Domino Butterfly! NOW I TUNE LEVEL 3 TERRORTOP WITH LEVEL 2 DOMINO BUTTERFLY!!! I SYNCHRO SUMMON LEVEL 5 HI-SPEEDROID CHANBARA!!!