Class Is In Session

You/Crowler: LET'S DUEL!

Principal: take this to the dueling arena!

You lower your dueldisk.

You: lead the way

You get escorted there but you were shocked to see a crowd of the Duel Academy's students waiting.

You: Huh!?

Crowler: Now lets get this duel started so I can show you how Duel Academy does things around here!

You: I'm well aware of what your school is capable of and if you're the teacher, then I'm worried for the school's future!

Crowler: grr...I play the spell polymerization and fuse my Ancient Gear Soldiers together to fusion summon Ancient Gear Howitzer in defense mode! I now use Howitzer's effect to deal you 1000 points of damage!

You 4000>>>3000LP

Crowler: I end my turn with 2 facedowns!

You: my turn, I draw! I set the scale with scale 0 God-Eyes Phantom Dragon and scale 8 Odd Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon! Now I can summon monsters level 1 threw 7 all at once! I PENDULUM SUMMON! ODD EYES PERSONA DRAGON AND ODD EYES PHANTOM DRAGON!

Crowler: Pendulum!?

You: I use Odd Eyes Persona Dragon's effect to negate the effects of Howitzer!

Crowler: I play my facedown card! It's the quick play spell De-Fusion! I now split Howitzer back into the monsters used to summon it! So I'll special summon both of my soldiers in defense mode! Now Ancient Gear Howitzer's effect will also special summon a 3rd Ancient Gear Soldier from my deck!

You: hmm?

Crowler: NOW I PLAY THE TRAP CALL INTO ACTION! I can discard a spell from my hand to activate it on your turn! I'll be discarding Ancient Gear Transmission! Now I tribute my trio of soldiers to call forth a trio of ANCIENT GEAR GOLEMS!!!

Your eyes widen as 3 robotic giants rise from the ground and stare you down as the crowd begins to stir.

You: I end my turn!

Crowler: My turn, Draw! My first golem will strike down you Odd Eyes Persona Dragon

You cover your face with your arm as Persona Dragon gets punched into oblivion and explodes.

You 3000>>>1200LP

You: when an Odd Eyes card on my field gets destroyed, Odd Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon's pendulum ability activates! I get to special summon an Odd Eyes from my deck! So I'll special summon Odd Eyes Lancer Dragon!

Crowler: My 2nd golem will destroy your Phantom Dragon next!

You 1200>>>700LP

Crowler: Now I'll end my turn with a facedown!

You: I DRAW! I will now PENDULUM SUMMON! ODD EYES PERSONA DRAGON, ODD EYES PHANTOM DRAGON, AND ODD EYES SYNCHRON!

Crowler: Another pendulum summon!? My golems will just crush you and your monsters to win me this duel on my next turn!

You: You won't get a next turn! I TUNE LEVEL 5 ODD EYES PERSONA DRAGON WITH LEVEL 2 ODD EYES SYNCHRON!!! I SYNCHRO SUMMON ODD EYES METEORBURST DRAGON!!! When synchro summoned I can special summon a monster from my pendulum scale! SO RISE TO JOIN MY FINAL PUSH TO VICTORY GOD-EYES PHANTOM DRAGON!!!

Your dragon roars as it flies out of the pendulum zone and to the front of your line of dragons.

You: NOW WILL BUILD THE OVERLAY NETWORK WITH LEVEL 7 ODD EYES METEORBURST DRAGON AND ODD EYES PHANTOM DRAGON!!! I XYZ SUMMON RANK 7, ODD EYES REBELLION DRAGON!!! Now Odd Eyes Rebellion Dragon will attack the first golem! SWEEPING STATIC STRIKE!!!