Looking for a Heart

You and the rest of the group made your way back to the house but when you arrived, it was trashed.

Yuto: my house...

Lulu: what happened!?

Shay sees a paper taped to the wall and reads it.

Shay: "You made the mistake of leaving the boy behind..."

You: boy? What are they-

Kite: HEART!!!!

Kite rushes out of the house as You and Yuya follow close behind.

Shay then rips the paper off and flips it over.

Shay: "Smell the roses"

Ally: what!?

Yuto: there's roses at the City Park!

Shay: LET'S GO!

Shay and Sylvio rush towards the park while Ally and Lulu stay behind at the house with Yuto.

Lulu: why don't you go with them?

Yuto: I'm not leaving you two unguarded.

//////////////////////////////////

You: where are we going!?

Kite: To Heartland Tower! We can use the scanners to find Heart!

???: THAT WON'T BE HAPPENING!!!

A figure sets their dueldisk and Kite's rage gets the better of him.

Kite: I'LL BREAK YOU!!!

Kite/???: LET'S DUEL!!!

Kite: I SUMMON CIPHER TWIN RAPTOR! I DISCARD A CARD TO SPECIAL SUMMON CIPHER WING!! NEXT I TRIBUTE CIPHER WING TO DOUBLE RAPTOR'S LEVEL!!! NOW I OVERLAY LEVEL 8 TWIN RAPTOR TO XYZ SUMMON RANK 8 GALAXY EYES CIPHER DRAGON!!! I END MY TURN WITH 2 FACEDOWN CARDS!!!

???: I DRAW! I summon Battling Boxer Glassjaw! Now since I control a Battling Boxer, I can special summon Sparrer to join the field! I OVERLAY THESE TWO MONSTERS TO XYZ SUMMON RANK 4, NUMBER 79 BATTLING BOXER NOVA KAISER!!!

Yuya: 2300atk?

You: he just summoned a number!?!?

???: Kaiser gains 100atk for each of it's overlay units!

Nova Kaiser 2300>>>2500atk

???: and furthermore, I can add a warrior type monster in my hand or graveyard to him as an overlay unit once per turn!

Kaiser 2500>>>2600atk

???: I end my turn with a facedown card.

Kite: MY MOVE, DRAW!!! I USE ONE OVERLAY UNIT SO MY DRAGON CAN TAKE YOUR MONSTER AND TREAT HIM AS A COPY OF HIMSELF!

???: I PLAY THE TRAP XYZ REFLECT! I DETACH AN OVERLAY UNIT TO NEGATE YOUR PATHETIC EFFECT!

Kaiser 2600>>>2500atk

Kite: STRIKE HIS NOVA KAISER WITH CIPHER STREAM OF DESTRUCTION!!!

??? 4000>>>3500LP

???: and since you seem to now what a number card is, the fact you can't destroy it shouldn't surprise you

Kite: I end my turn

???: I DRAW!!! PERFECT! I ATTACH GLASSJAW IN MY GRAVEYARD TO NOVA KAISER!!!

Kaiser 2500>>>2600atk

???: NOW I PLAY THE SPELL BATTLING BOXER'S TACTICAL STRIKE!!! I DESTROY MY BATTLING BOXER XYZ MONSTER TO DEAL HALF OF IT'S ATK TO YOU AS DAMAGE!!!

Kite: grrr...!!!