Roses and Thorns

You/Akiza: LET'S DUEL!

You: I'll start by setting the scale with scale 4 Odd Eyes Dissolver and Scale 6 Odd Eyes Synchron! NOW I PENDULUM SUMMON ODD EYES PERSONA DRAGON IN DEFENSE MODE! I end my turn.

Akiza: I draw! I play the spell card Foolish Burial and send the monster Dark Verger from my deck to the graveyard! Now I summon the tuner monster Copy Plant! When I summon a tuner monster to my field, Dark Verger revives from my graveyard! Now I activate my Copy Plant's effect and copy the level of your Odd Eyes!

You stare in shock as Copy Plant morphs into an Odd Eyes Persona Dragon made from vines and leaves.

Copy Plant level 1>>>5

Akiza: NOW I TUNE LEVEL 2 DARK VERGER WITH LEVEL 5 COPY PLANT! I SYNCHRO SUMMON BLACK ROSE DRAGOOOON!!! When Black Rose Dragon is summoned, her effect destroys every other card on the field!

You: I ACTIVATE ODD EYES PERSONA DRAGON'S EFFECT! Odd Eyes Persona Dragon will now negate the effects of your dragon!

Akiza: Nice moves (Y/n) but that won't save you from my dragon!

You: but Black Rose can't get over my Persona's 2400def

Akiza: She will once I equip her with the spell Thorn of Malice! She now gains 600atk but she can't destroy your monsters by battle.

You: then why-

Akiza: ATTACK BLACK ROSE!

You cover your face with your arms and feel a vine whip you in the side of the leg which causes you to kneel.

You 4000>>>3400LP

Akiza: Thorn of Malice allows her to deal you piercing battle damage and your monster now loses 600atk

Odd Eyes Persona Dragon 1200>>>600atk

Akiza: I end my turn with 2 facedown cards! Your move

You: I draw! I play the spell pendulum burst and destroy my persona dragon and Synchron to draw 2 new cards! Now I will recomplete my pendulum scale with scale 8 Odd Eyes Mirage Dragon! Now I can summon monsters level 5 through 7! I pendulum summon Odd Eyes Phantom Dragon and Odd Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon! Now I tribute them both to special summon my own ace monster! God Eyes Phantom Dragon! God Eyes will now attack your Black Rose Dragon!

Akiza: what!?

You: and since my dragon is battling another monster, it's attack points double!

God Eyes Phantom Dragon 3000>>>6000atk

Akiza: I activate my trap Half Counter! Now my monster will gain half the original atk of your monster!

Black Rose Dragon 3000>>>4500atk

Akiza 4000>>>2500LP

You: I end my turn.

Akiza: I DRAW! I summon White Rose Dragon which allows me to special summon Red Rose Dragon from my hand!

You: I see you're using your new cards Akiza.

Akiza: Yea but I didn't show you all my cards (Y/n)

You: you have another card?

Akiza: yes and I'll show it to you but tuning level 4 White Rose Dragon with level 3 Red Rose Dragon! I SYNCHRO SUMMON BLACK ROSE MOONLIGHT DRAGON!

You: your dragon has an evolution!?

Akiza: yes and it's effect will now activate and return your God Eyes to your hand.

You: nice move.