Storming Heartland Tower

Kite leads the rest of the group to Heartland Tower as sirens blare in the distance in every direction. They were confused as to why the entire police force was rushing in the same general direction until they got to Heartland Tower. Shay was ready to engage in a heat battle against Nistro and Dextra.

Shay: LET'S DUEL!!! I Summon Raidraptor Skull Eagle! Now I take 1000 points of damage to special summon Pain Lanius as the same level! NOW I OVERLAY THESE TWO LEVEL 3 RAIDRAPTORS TO BUILD THE OVERLAY NETWORK!!! I XYZ SUMMON RANK 3 RAIDRAPTOR FIEND EAGLE!!! NOW MY SKULL EAGLE'S EFFECT GIVES FIEND EAGLE 300atk!

Shay 4000>>>3000LP

Fiend Eagle 1000>>>1300atk

Shay: I end my turn with 2 facedown cards!

An explosion goes off towards the top of the tower and Kite looks up as a chunk of the tower falls towards the group.

Yuto: GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!

Yuto turns around and tackles the others out of the way as Kite dives and rolls to safety.

Sylvio gets up and dusts himself off and thanks Yuto.

Yuto: no problem.

Kite looks back up at the top of the tower to see a familiar dragon form in the air and roar before blasting flames into the building which causes more explosions.

Kite: (Y/n)...

Dextra: MY TURN! I DRAW!!! I'll summon Swallowtail Butterspy! Now that allows me to special summon Blue Mountain Butterspy!

Shay: you plan to xyz summon

Dextra: grr...AND I'LL XYZ SUMMON BETTER TOO!!! I BUILD THE OVERLAY NETWORK TO XYZ SUMMON RANK 4 PHOTON PAPILLOPERATIVE!!! Now I'll have Papilloperative strike down your Fiend Eagle!!!

Shay: I PLAY THE TRAP RAIDRAPTOR READINESS!!! Now my Raidraptor can't be destroyed by battle.

Shay 3000>>>2200LP

Dextra: grr...

Shay: looks like you wasted your time

Dextra: I set a card and end my turn.

Nistro: MY TURN, I DRAW!!! I summon Heroic Challenger Thousand Swords! I now discard a Heroic monster to special summon Heroic Challenger Extra Sword from my deck! NOW I'LL BUILD THE OVERLAY NETWORK!!! I XYZ SUMMON RANK 4 HEROIC CHALLENGER EXCALIBUR!!! Now Extra Sword's effect gives Excalibur 1000atk!!!

Excalibur 2000>>>3000atk

Nistro: AND THEN I DETACH BOTH OF IT'S OVERLAY UNITS TO DOUBLE IT'S ATK!!!

Excalibur 3000>>>6000atk

Nistro: THIS IS IS FOR YOU BIRD BRAINS!!! EXCALIBUR ATTACKS YOUR FIELD EA-

Shay: Those who underestimate us...WILL ONLY BE MET WITH DEFEAT!!! I ACTIVATE THE QUICK PLAY SPELL RANK UP MAGIC REVOLUTION'S FORCE!!!

Nistro: HE CAN RANK UP XYZ SUMMON!?

Shay: yes and with this spell's effect, I can take your xyz monster and use it to xyz summon a Raidraptor xyz monster who is 1 rank higher from my extra deck

Dextra: He just took your monster!?

Nistro: DRATS!!!

Shay: NOW I XYZ SUMMON!!! RANK 5 RAIDRRAPTOR BLAZE FALCON!!!

Nistro: grr...I end my turn.

Shay: MY TURN, I DRAAAAAW!!! I'll summon Raidraptor Vanishing Lanius! Now it's effect will summon Raidraptor Fuzzy Lanius from my hand! I can then special summon Singing Lanius to my field! I NOW OVERLAY MY TRIO OF TERRORS!!!