Troubling Answers

Everyone was enjoying themselves and hanging out at the mall, but you were off in your own thoughts while dragging behind the group at a distance. Akiza took notice but decided it was best to let you be for now. You did just take on The Arcadia movement on your own to protect her. The group is then stopped when they notice 2 mysterious figures standing by their Duelrunners.

Yusei: Hey, who are you!?

You take notice as you get to the front of the group to get a better view of the situation.

???: My name is Mizar, a friend of ours went missing and you know where they are!

You were surprised when he pointed to you as the others looked at you.

You: What!? I don't even know who you are or who you're looking for

Mizar: His name is Alito

You froze as you began to remember the duel you had with him back in the Fusion Dimension.

Mizar: By the look on your face, you DO know

You shake your head.

You: no, I don't. But I can tell you that he's working for a group that is up to no good

Mizar raises his left arm to reveal a dueldisk as it activates.

Mizar: don't lie or I'll break you.

You put your dueldisk on and insert your deck.

You: I'm not lying to you and if you still want this duel, I promise you that it won't end as you think.

Mizar: FINE, HAVE IT YOUR WAY!!!

You activate your dueldisk and the duel begins.

Mizar/You: LET'S DUEL!!!

You: first move is mine!

Mizar: as you wish

You: I'll start off strong and set the pendulum scale with scale 1 Odd Eyes Persona Dragon and scale 8 Odd Eyes Mirage Dragon! NOW WATCH AS MY DRAGONS SWARM THE BATTLEFIELD!

Mizar: Pendulum?

You: I PENDULUM SUMMON ODD EYES PHANTOM DRAGON AND ODD EYES ARC PENDULUM DRAGON!!!

Mizar: two level 7s

You: Yes, and I'll use them to build THE OVERLAY NETWORK!!! I XYZ SUMMON A BEAST THAT WILL FREEZE YOUR PLANS TO A HALT!!! APPEAR RANK 7, ODD EYES ABSOLUTE DRAGON!!!

Mizar watches as your dragon rises to the field and roars triumphantly from behind you and your stance of confidence.

You: I end my turn.

Mizar: very well, I DRAW! Since you control a monster with 2000 or more atk, I can special summon Schwarzchild Limit Dragon! I can also summon Parec, the Interstellar Dragon without tributing if I control a level 8 monster!

You: What!?

Jack: He summoned two level 8 monsters just like that?

Yusei: Something about this duel doesn't feel right.

Mizar: Now since you're starting off strong, I'll give you everything I've got as well!!!

Mizar pulls something out of his pocket and throws it into the sky.

You: What is that!?

Mizar: I ACTIVATE A BARIAN SPHERE FIELD!!!

You watch as it expands into a red Sphere and transports you and Mizar inside it to continue the duel. You look around and once you got used to the floating you looked down at the others who were panicking worse than you are right now.