The Rising Hurricane: Part 2

Hood: I DREW THE PERFECT CARD!!! Wanna see!?

He reveals the card Polymerization.

Shay: grr...

Hood: I now summon Ancient Gear Wyvern! and with my Wyvern's effect, I get to add an Ancient Gear card from my deck to my hand! I choose the spell card Ancient Gear Fusion! Now I play the spell Polymerization to fuse my Wyvern with the Ancient Gear Reactor dragon in my hand! I FUSION SUMMON ANCIENT GEAR HOWITZER!!!

Shark: He's gonna use that combo...

Yuto: what combo!?

Shark: SHAY!!! RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!

Everyone except Shay looks at Shark.

Hood: Once per turn, my Howitzer can deal you 1000 points of damage

Howitzer launches a rocket at Shay but he dives and rolls out of the way.

Shay 3400>>>2400LP

Hood: I will follow that move up with the spell card Ancient Gear Explosion!

Shay looks down in shock as a C4 appears at his feet.

Shay: huh?

Hood: by destroying my Howitzer, you take half of his attack as damage!

The explosive goes off which sends Shay slamming onto his back.

Shay: AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Shay 2400>>>1900LP

Hood: and since my Howitzer was destroyed, I get to special summon an Ancient Gear monster STRAIGHT FROM MY DECK!!!  I CALL FORTH MY LEVEL 8 ANCIENT GEAR GOLEM!!!

Shay gets back onto his feet quickly.

Shay: I PLAY THE TRAP RAIDRAPTOR READINESS WHICH PROTECTS MY RAIDRAPTORS FROM BEING DESTROYED BY BATTLE!!!

Hood: that's not going to matter, NOT AFTER I PLAY ANCIENT GEAR FUSION!!! SINCE I'M USING AN ANCIENT GEAR GOLEM ON MY FIELD AS FUSION MATERIAL, I GET TO USE MONSTERS IN MY DECK TO FUSION SUMMON AS WELL!!! SO I FUSE MY GOLEM, WITH THE OTHER TWO GOLEMS IN MY DECK AND MY ANCIENT GEAR CHIMERA IN MY DECK INTO ONE!!!

Shay: another fusion summon!?

Hood: NOW PREPARE FOR YOUR DEFEAT BY THE HANDS OF CHAOS ANCIENT GEAR GIANT!!!

Shark: SHAY!!!

Yuto: calm down, Shay is going to be fine

Shark: but he's about to lose to that-

Yuto: trust me

Hood: NOW ATTACK HIS RAIDRAPTOR VANISHING LANIUS!!!

Shay: I BANISH RAIDRAPTOR READINESS TO NEGATE ANY DAMAGE COMING MY WAY THIS TURN!!!

Hood: grr...I set a card to end my turn!

Shay: MY TURN, DRAW!!! I summon Raidraptor Singing Lanius from my hand! NOW I OVERLAY MY TRIO OF TERROR TO BUILD THE OVERLAY NETWORK!!! WINGS THAT SOAR ON COURAGE, TALONS READY FOR THE REBELLION!!! I XYZ SUMMON RANK 4, RAIDRAPTOR RISE FALCON!!!

Hood: a giant turkey with 100atk!? IS THIS SOME SORT OF JOKE!!?!?!!

Shay: I detach one overlay unit so my Rise Falcon gains your monster's atk.

Rise Falcon 100>>>4600atk

Shay: NOW DESTROY HIS CHAOS GIANT WITH RAVAGING REBELLION!!!

Hood: I PLAY THE SPELL DE-FUSION AND SPLIT MY GIANT BACK INTO THE MONSTERS USED TO SUMMON IT ALL IN DEFENSE MODE!!!

Shay: SO WHAT!? RISE FALCON CAN ATTACK ALL YOUR MONSTERS SO TAKE THEM ALL DOWN!!!

Hood: very good, I'm glad you've survived this long but this duel is going to end with YOU GROVELING AT MY FEET!!!

Shay: I PLAY THE SPELL RANK UP MAGIC REVOLUTION FORCE!!! I OVERLAY RISE FALCON TO XYZ SUMMON A RAIDRAPTOR THAT'S ONE RANK HIGHER!!! APPEAR RANK 5 RAIDRAPTOR STRANGER FALCON!!! NOW ATTACK HIM DIRECTLY!!!

Hood: GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Hood 3600>>>1600LP

Shay: I now end my turn by equipping my Stranger Falcon with the spell Raptor's Mace! It gives my Falcon 1000atk!!!

Stranger Falcon 2000>>>3000atk

Shay: make your move.

Hood: oh...I WILL!!! I DRAW!!! I ACTIVATE THE SPELL CARD MONSTER REBORN!!! I CALL BACK MY CHAOS ANCIENT GEAR GIANT!!! NOW SCRAMBLE HIS BIRD!!!

Shay: I use my Raptor's Mace's effect to negate the battle damage and then add a Rank Up Magic spell card from my deck to my hand.

Shay's monster explodes as he just closes his eyes calmly.

Hood: grr...WHAT!?

Shay: It'll take a lot more that your simple trick to defeat me.

Hood: THEN I'LL TRY SOMETHING NEW!!! I PLAY THE SPELL ANCIENT GEAR FACTORY!!! I DISCARD ANCIENT GEAR HUNTING HOUND TO ADD ANCIENT GEAR EXPLOSIVE BACK TO MY HAND FROM MY GRAVEYARD!!!

Shay: HUH!?

You: NO WAY!?

Lulu: SHAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!

Yuto: he's going to use that card to-

Hood: AND NOW I ACTIVATE IT AND DESTROY MY CHAOS GIANT TO DEAL HALF OF IT'S ATK TO YOU AS DAMAGE!!!

The Giant pulls its arm back slowly.

Hood: THIS DUEL IS OVER!!!

Shay's eyes widen in fear as the Giant's arm flies at him, full speed, and slams him to the ground.

Shay: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Shay 1900>>>0LP

The hooded figure chuckles as he walks towards Shay.

Hood: that was fun but all good things come to an end.

???: ALRIGHT, I'VE SEEN ENOUGH!!!

Kite then drops in front of him and raises his dueldisk.

Kite: I'm putting an end to your foolishness

Hood: oh really now!?

Kite/Hood: LET'S DUEL!!!