The Engine of Destruction

Kiaba: I'll start by revealing the Blue Eyes White Dragon in my hand to special summon Blue Eyes Alternative Dragon!

Sylvio: a 3000atk monster already!?

Kiaba: Next I play the spell Trade In and discard the Blue Eyes I just revealed to you to draw 2 more cards! I DRAW! Now I play the spell Return of The Dragon Lords! I revive the Blue Eyes that I discarded! Now I summon Lord of Dragons so that I can play the Flute of Summoning Dragon! I SUMMON TWO MORE BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGONS!!!

Kiaba: I end my turn with a facedown card.

Sylvio: I DRAW! I SET THE SCALE WITH SCALE 1 ABYSS ACTOR EVIL HEEL AND SCALE 8 ABYSS ACTOR FUNKY COMEDIAN!!! I CAN NOW CALL UPON ACTORS FROM LEVEL 2 TO 7!!! I PENDULUM SUMMON LEVEL 7 ABYSS ACTOR SUPERSTAR!!! Now Superstar's effect will now add the spell, Abyss Script Fire Dragon's Lair, to my hand! Now I'm activating this spell! Superstar has read over the script and memorized his lines!!!

Silvio's monster draws his sword and charges forward.

Sylvio: DESTROY HIS LORD OF DRAGONS!!!

Kiaba 4000>>>2700LP

Sylvio: and now that my Abyss Actor destroyed your monster in battle, I get to banish 3 monsters from your extra deck thanks to my Abyss Script's effect!

Kiaba's extra deck appears as a holographic panel in front of Sylvio.

Sylvio: I now choose to banish...Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, Azure Eyes Silver Dragon, and Blue Eyes Spirit Dragon!

Kiaba takes the 3 cards out of his extra deck and growls under his breathe.

Sylvio: That's all for now so I end my turn with a facedown card!

Shay: MY TURN, I DRAW!!! I SUMMON RAIDRAPTOR SINGING LANIUS! Now since I have a Raidraptor, I special summon Raidraptor Fuzzy Lanius! Now I will take 100 damage to special summon Raidraptor Pain Lanius as the same level as Singing Lanius!

Shay 4000>>>3900LP

Kiaba: a trio of pathetic birds isn't a threat to me.

Shay: I OVERLAY MY TRIO OF TERRORS TO BUILD THE OVERLAY NETWORK!!! FROM THE SHADOWS, THE FALCON SOARS ON WINGS OF HOPE! TALONS READY FOR THE REBELLION!!! NOW WITNESS THE ASCENT OF RAIDRAPTOR RISE FALCON!!!

Kiaba: 100atk!? what's the catch?

Shay: THE CATCH IS BY USING A SINGLE OVERLAY UNIT, RISE FALCON GAINS THE ATK OF ALL YOUR MONSTERS!!!

Rise Falcon 100>>>12,100atk

Kiaba: I PLAY THE TRAP THREATENING ROAR!!! NOW YOU CAN'T GO INTO YOUR BATTLE PHASE THIS TURN!!!

Kiaba's dragons roar at Rise Falcon which knocks it's atk back to 100.

Shay: grr...I set a card facedown and end my turn.

Kiaba: my turn, draw!

Kiaba: I use my Blue Eyes Alternative Dragon's effect to destroy your Superstar!

Superstar explodes as Blue Eyes blasts him.

Kiaba: Now I play Polymerization to fuse my Alternative Dragon with two of my Blue Eyes White Dragons! I FUSION SUMMON BLUE EYES ULTIMATE ALTERNATIVE DRAGON!!! And When Fusion summoned with a Blue Eyes Alternative dragon, I can destroy one monster you control and then I get to attack three times this turn.

Shay: I PLAY THE QUICK PLAY SPELL RANK UP MAGIC RAPTOR'S FORCE!!! I OVERLAY THE RISE FALCON YOU DESTROYED!!! I XYZ SUMMON RANK 5 RAIDRAPTOR STRANGER FALCON IN DEFENSE MODE!!!

Kiaba: My dragon's 1st attack will be used to take you out of this duel kid

Sylvio: UH OH!!!

Kiaba's dragon spins around and tail whips Sylvio into a tree and knocks him out cold.

Sylvio 4000>>>0LP

Kiaba: now I'll destroy your falcon with a 2nd attack!

Shay kneels and covers his face as his falcon gets obliterated.

Shay: when my Stranger Falcon is destroyed I can special summon back Rise Falcon and attach Stranger Falcon to Rise Falcon as an overlay unit! I will summon it back in defense mode!

Kiaba: Rise Falcon will be next to go then I will end my turn.

Shay: I DRAW! I play Rank Up Magic Soul Shave Force!!! I half my lifepoints to revive Rise Falcon and use it to xyz summon a Raidraptor that's 2 ranks higher!!! APPEAR RANK 6 RAIDRAPTOR REVOLUTION FALCON - AIRRAID!!! When xyz summoned, I can destroy a monster on your field and you take it's atk as damage!!!

Shay 3900>>>1950LP

Kiaba: GRRRRRRRRRR....AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Kiaba slams onto the ground as Shay slowly walks over to him. You, Yuya, and Kite arrive just in time to see Shay raise his dueldisk.

Shay: where is Heart!?

Kiaba: it's too late...even if I told you...they'd still get his power...

Shay: his power!?

Kite: my brother has the ability to create limitless energy but why do they need his powers!? What are they planning?

Shay: just tell us where to find him!

Kiaba: the harbor...Warehouse 225...don't tell them I told you, they'll kill me...

/////////////////

???: It's almost ready, prepare the boy for the ritual.

Two hooded figures carry Heart so some machine and strap him to it while scientists hook wires to the metal bracelets on his wrists and ankles.

Scientist 1: Preparations are complete

Scientist 2: do you wish for us to begin.

???: Yes

The 1st scientist pushes a few buttons then flips a switch which causes the machine to power up.

Heart: K-Kite...? K-KITE!?

Heart's eyes widen as his his breathing quickens.

Heart: wh-where am I!? KITE!!!!

???: calm down little one, you should be excited.

Heart just squirms in hopes to get free.

???: your unique abilities will now save my world, I will forever cherish your sacrifice. I truly do regret for failing to find a way to spare your life in this process.

The 2nd Scientist then pushes a red button and Heart starts screaming as his powers start getting ripped out of his body in the form of blue voltage energy.

Heart: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! BROTHEEEEEEERRRRR!!! PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!!

/////////////////////////

You were walking along side Kite, Yuto, Shay, Sylvio and Yuya towards the harbor when Kite stops.

Yuto: Kite?

Kite: Heart is in trouble!!! I NEED TO HURRY!!!

Kite then full sprints towards the harbor as the rest of you begin chasing after him.

Kite: HANG ON HEART!!! I'M GOING TO SAVE YOU!!!