Ash Island x Changmo (Ambition Musik)

A/n
Writing this because I want too.

*

Jinyoung!Little
Changmo!Caregiver

*

Jinyoung was excited to be home. It meant he was able to relax and not worry about anything no more.

Until he opened the door and got greeted by pigeons, making him close the door again.

"Shit"

Not knowing what to do, he called Changmo.

"Hyung"

"What's wrong? You sound shakey"

"There are fucking pigeons in my apartment!"

"Well shit. Alright, I'll come get you. Tell the people at the desk"

"Okay. Thanks Hyung"

He locked his door and went back the front of the building at the desk. A few minutes later Changmo arrived.

"Alright, let's go see." Changmo said and together the males went to the youngers place. Jinyoung unlocked the door and Changmo opened it and was greeted by the pigeons.

"Scawy daddy" Jinyoung started to slip into headspace, making Changmo go into dad mode.

"Stay here bugga, I'll get you some of your things" Changmo gave the little his hoodie he was wearing to hold on too, since he knows the younger likes holding on to things.

Changmo went inside leaving a nervous little behind in front of the door. Jinyoung wiggled his toes as Changmo grabbed a backpack and put some clothes in it. He also found a few little accessories he know the little needed. Feeling satisfied with what he got, he zipped up the bag and left.

"Dada!" Jinyoung exclaimed and hugged him.

"Shh bugga no yelling" changmo said and hugged his little back.

"Sowwy dada"

Changmo smiled and ruffled the youngers hair.

"Let's go now"

*

After Changmo told the person at the desk about the pigeons, they called to get them out. But the guys weren't going to come for a few weeks because of covid-19 back tracking everything. So Changmo obviously is letting Ash stay with him.

They arrived at Changmo's place and Ash ran into the living room and turned on the tv to watch cartoons.

"Do you want some apple juice little one?" Changmo asked and the little nodded his head.

Changmo poured apple juice into the sippy cup and gave it to the little who took it.

"Ah ah, what do we say?"

"Tank you!"

Changmo smiled and ruffled the littles hair.

"Good boy. You sit her and watch the cartoons while daddy takes your stuff out of the bag alright?"

"Otays!"

*

Changmo has decided that the guest room, is now going to be Jinyoung's room. So he put the clothes in the drawers and put the stuffies on the bed.

Once the youngers lease is over for his apartment, he is going to see if Jinyoung would like to stay at here considering he spends most of his time here anyways. The Quiett thought that was a good idea as well, as he thinks the little shouldn't be alone, especially after hurting his hand.

"Daddy!"

Changmo left the bedroom and went to Jinyoung.

"Yes bubs?"

Ash handed the elder his phone.

"Dong dong"

Changmo took the phone.

"Thank you little one"

He put the phone to his ear and went to the kitchen.

"Donggap"

"Changmo"

"How's Jinyoung? I see he is little now"

Changmo smiled.

"Yup, he is. I wanna talk to you about something though"

"Shoot"

"You know how we talked about getting him to live with me?"

"Ne"

"I think..that's a good idea. I wanna do it"

"Alright. Sounds good. Now we gotta let his landlord know and pay the last rent and there we go"

"It should be the end of the month right?"

"Correct"

"Alright. Was there anything else you wanted?"

"Nope, just wanted to check in. I'll chat again soon, bye"

"Bye"

Changmo hung up the phone and went back into the livingroom.

He saw Jinyoung laying on the couch fast asleep.

He grabbed the blanket that was on the loveseat and covered Ash in it.

"Sleep well bubs"