Mark x Jinyoung (Got7)

Little! Mark
Caregiver! Jinyoung
Trainees, predebut

Angst, fluff

Requested by Just_Maaike

*

Mark was excited. He gets to meet his dorm mates today! He just joined JYP. He has no idea who it is, and how many.

The thing is, he has a secret. He is a Little. And yes, he brought his Little items with him to be sent to his dorm. They are in one of his suitcases in a box, so nothing should happen. But there is always that thought that someone would open it and they would see a bunch of baby and child things.

"Watch were your going!"

Mark gasped, he ran into a person. A beautiful person at that.

"I'm sorry! Are you alright? I'm Mark! I'm really excited to be at JYP!" Mark rambled, and the other boy rolled his eyes. It was obvious that Korean isn't his mother tongue.

"Whatever. Bye." And the boy left, leaving Mark speechless at his rudeness, but also his beauty.

You see, another problem can occur. Mark is bisexual, with more of a male lean. He hopes that whoever he is paired up with, the group and dorms, they will support him.

*

Mark finally found his way into the building, where he needs to go.

"Ah there you are Mark!" His one friend exclaimed. "I saw your name for the group! I was hoping it was you!" Jackson hugged Mark back.

"We get to debut with each other!" Jackson smiled.

"Guys this is Mark!" Jackson exclaimed, and all 5 people looked at him.

"Hello! I'm Bambam!"

"He's cute, he has such a baby face! But the other I saw was cuter.. Sorry Bambam."

"So you and Mark know each other? I'm Jaebum by the way."

"Ah yes, we went to the same high school." Mark answered.

"I'm Youngjae."

"Jinyoung."

"Oh my god there he is! Be cool Mark, be cool!"

"Oh it's you." Jinyoung said and rolled his eyes. And suddenly the  door opened and another person entered, panting.

"Wow! This building is huge! I'm Yugyeom!" He bowed. "Sorry I'm late!"

"Alright, everyone is here! Let's get practicing and get to know each other! Everyone here, these are your co-workers; your members for an idol group called Got7!" The manager rambled on.

*

It was the end of the day. All members were tired. Soon enough, few by few, they got all there stuff and went into the shared dorms.

"Alright so, Mark and Jinyoung in one room. Jackson, Bambam and Yugyeom in another. Me and Youngjae in the third." Jinyoung said.

"But I wanna be with Mark!" Jackson pouted.

"Its in the paper. We have no choice. Sorry guys. No choosing roommates." Jinyoung said.

"I get to share the room with Jinyoung?! Oh my god! Imma die!"

Mark took his belongings into his room and laid them on the bed.

"Keep your stuff on your side. I'll keep mine on my side." Jinyoung said. Mark nodded, agreeing.