Ash Island

Short, sweet, simle, fluff

*

You put on your winter boots, mittens, coat, and hat. It's been snowing all day and you and Jinyoung thought it was time to be productive by shoveling snow.

And he promised hot chocolate afterwards.

So you opened the door and noticed that Jinyoung already started. You grabbed the other shovel and helped.

"Its fucking cold" he said. You nodded your head agreeing.

"You're not wearing gloves either" you pointed out and handed him an extra pair you leave in your coat.

"Thanks" he said and put them on.

*

"Yes! We are done!" You exclaimed happily. "Jinyoung?" You looked around and once you saw him a snow ball hit you.

"Oh I know you just did not throw that at me!" You said in a sassy tone. You made your own snowball and right before you were about to throw it at him, you got hit again.

"Heey" you pouted.

"Awe baby, I'm sorry" he went up to you and you threw your snowball at his face.

"I should've saw that coming."

*

You and him arrived at the cafe. He went to order and you chose a spot to sit.

He came back with the drinks and handed you yours. There was whipped cream on top with  drizzled chocolate.

"I also got cookies" Jinyoung said and put the plate of cookies on the table.

"Thank you babe"

You grabbed one of the cookies and bite into it. Right as he was about the grab one for himself, you pulled the plate towards you and covered your hands over them.

"Mine"

*

Instead of going home, Ash decided on going for a walk. You didn't mind, as you were happy spending time with him.

"I miss this" you said suddenly, holding his hand while watching the snow fall.

"Miss what?" He asked a bit confused.

"Doing things with you. Lately I feel like we only have dinner together and go to sleep" you explained.

"Baby I'm so sorry"

"No don't be. I know it's not your fault. Your busy"

"Yes. But I should make time in the day for you. Because you, my love, is one of my priorities" he said and pecked your lips. "Food is my first"

You chuckled and playfully punched him in the arm.