Wonho x Nonbinary reader (Monsta X)

Fluff, relationship

*

"Bubby where are you?" Hoseok yelled, walking inside the home you and him shared.

"Kitchen!" You yelled back.

Hoseok put down his bag and went into the kitchen.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked, wrapping his arms around your waste and kisses your cheek.

"I was baking today. I made steam buns and brownies." You replied smiling.

"Yum." Wonho hummed.

You turned around and kisses him. He got shocked a bit, not expecting you to do that, but he closed his eyes and kisses back.

"I talked to Shownu today. He misses you."

Wonho sighed.

"I miss him too, all of them. But you and they know that I am just trying-"

"To protect them and us. I know baby. It's okay." You wrapped your arms around his neck and looked him in the eyes. "We love you and we will always support you, as well as Monbebe's."

He smiled and kissed your forehead.

"I love you Hoseok."

"I love you too y/n."

*

You scrolled through Instagram, reading some of the comments. Most of them were nice, but others were not.

Monbebe4life: Why did he choose her?

Hyungwonsgirl: He could have anyone else.

Monstaxmonbebe: What are they? A girl? A boy? What?

Weloveyouwonho: Does Wonho call her girlfriend or boyfriend?

"I'm not a girl or a boy"

You logged off Instagram, deciding to take a break.

You felt arms wrap around your waist.

"I saw that. I love you bubby, inside and outside. I love you for you, not for your gender." Hoseok said.

You flipped around in your bed and faced him.

"I love you too."

A/n
Ah sorry it's so short! I just wanted to write something 🤷‍♂️ Anyways, I take requests so please ask away!