Yoongi x Reader (BTS)

The reader is on their period and Yoongi doesn't know.

Requested by Zexalgirl52

*

"Ah fuck" you said and groaned. "Time to go shopping" you put toilet paper on your underwear and finished your business.

"I'm going shopping!" You yelled at Yoongi.

"Get me a monster!" He yelled back.

"Okay! Love you!"

No reply. You were use to that. Yoongi doesn't Express his feelings well. He does more with the little things like remembering your birthday or the name of the first pet you had. He's better at that then verbally saying I love you. His love language is different compared to yours. You are the opposite. You love showing affection and telling him you love him.

People may say your relationship is odd. Yoongi always comes across rude and cold. But you know the truth, and that's all that matters.

*

You payed for your products that you need and Yoongi's monster he asked for.

"Mama blood" a child said.

You stopped in your tracks. Tears filled in your eyes.

No. Oh shit, did I leak?

You looked down at your legs and saw nothing and looked at the child.

"Let's get you a bandaid" the mother said.

You sighed of relief and wiped your eyes. False alarm.

You went back to the house you shared with Yoongi.

*

You went to Yoongi's office and handed him the monster, which he took.

"Thanks"

"You're welcome" you kissed him on the cheek and left.

What? No I love you? Does he really love me? Does he wanna he with me?

You started crying on the toilet.

He's going to break up with me!

A knock on the door interrupted your thoughts.

"Y/n?"

You tried to stop crying but you couldnt.

"Y/n? I'm coming in" and just like that the door opened and he gasped.

"Blood?! Are you okay? What hurts baby?"

He started asking a lot of questions and looked for bandaids and care cream. It started to make you giggle at how fast he was moving.

"What's funny? You're bleeding"

"Yoongi, I'm on my period. That stuff wont work"

"Period?"

*

You and him cuddled in the bedroom.

"So..once a month your..um you bleed?" He said and played with your hair.

"Yes. And my emotions are everywhere and -"

"Food cravings change and cramping in the stomach"

You smiled.

"Exactly"

"Hows the heat on your stomach?"

When you told him your stomach hurt as well he got a heating pad and put it on your stomach.

"Better" you answered.

He started chuckling.

"I wonder why I never knew this. I have a mother. I guess I never paid attention"

"And that's okay. Now you know and now you know how to help"

He pecked your lips and you smiled.

"I love you" you said.

"I love you too"