Bloo x MKIT RAIN

(24) Bloo! Little
(28) Owen! Caregiver
(32) Loopy! Caregiver
(28) Nafla! Caregiver
(25) Young west! Caregiver

I changed Bloo's age, deal with it.

*

Being the youngest and most popular in the MKIT RAIN Label, Daniel was getting more and more stressed.

And then, about a year ago, he found out about Littlespace. Ever since then, he has be using it to help him be stress free (in a healthy way). His co-workers were happy to help him, the 4 of them being his caregiver. They were all happy to do it, especially if it helps him to relax and not hurt himself (which is what he was doing with drinking and smoking, it was becoming a very serious and bad habit and the others were worried for the youngest).

The caregivers had their own name that Bloo chose.

Nafla - papa
Loopy - dada
Owen - baba
Young west - daddy .

It's a bit obvious that Daniel had chose Youngwoo as more of a main caregiver because they are close in age. The others didnt mind, as they understood.

*

It was Wednesday morning, in the middle of the week. Daniel woke up and rubbed his eyes.

"Daddy?" Daniel's lip wobbled, as he was alone. Being alone makes him scared. He grabbed his Ryan plushie and ran into the kitchen.

 He grabbed his Ryan plushie and ran into the kitchen

"Daddy!" And he started to cry, not seeing his daddy.

"Hey little one, its papa." Nicholas said, and picked him up.

"Wan daddy" the little sniffled.

"He's in the shower bubs. I'm sure he's almost done. Dada made some breakie. Are you hungry?" Nafla asked Bloo, who nodded his head.

"Alright, let's get some food."

Nafla carried Bloo into the kitchen were Loopy and Owen were.

"Hey little man! Look what baba found!" Owen exclaimed, and showed Bloo the plate with his dinosaurs on it.

"Dinos! RAWR!" The little rawred like a dinosaur and Loopy gasped

"Oh dear! Such a scary dinosaur!" He said.

"No dada! Dino not scawy! Dino pwotect dada, daddy, baba an papa.

The boys cooed at Daniel's cuteness.

"Good morning bubs!" Young west exclaimed, picking up Bloo and kissing him on the cheek.

"Daddy!" The little said, and grinned.

"Alright, let's eat before the food goes cold yeah?"

Daniel nodded his head as he was hungry, as everyone else did as well.