Loopy x MKITRAIN

Loopy got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and hides it from the team

Requested by: @jaemin_loveshulahoop

*

Loopy went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of splenda chocolate shake. He felt awful. His blood sugar was low, so he is getting something to eat first before giving himself the insulin he needs.

He sighed and sat down and opened the bottle, and drank it slowly.

He doesn't know how or why it happened. Nobody in his family has diabetes. He thought it was a generational thing. Maybe some of his ancestors had diabetes or something. Either way, he didn't like it. Now he has to deal with constantly feeling ill when his blood sugar is low. He wasn't use to it. It just suddenly happened. So much rules and things he needs to do now differently.

"Hey man, heading to the studio soon?" Daniel asked and quickly drank a cup of milk.

"Yes. I'll be there in a bit." Loopy answered.

Bloo rinsed the cup and placed it in the dishwasher.

"Alright, see you there then" he said and out the door he went.

Loopy looked at the bottle.

"I don't want it" he mumbled, complaining about it. He swirled the drink around at bit in the bottle, not much being left. He sighed and quickly drank it and threw out the bottle.

"Done"

He went to his room and checked his blood sugar once more. It was at a normal level.

"Good"

He put everything he needs in his bag and off he went to the studio.

*

It wasn't until a few hours later he started feeling off. He shrugged it off, being to engrossed in the work.

Bloo started to notice the subtle changes in his hyung's behavior. So he watched out for him.

"Have some water" bloo said, handing Loopy a bottle of water which the elder took.

"Thanks"

*

A bit later, Loopy's vision was blurring out. He felt dizzy and weak.

"Urg"

"Jinyoung-hyung?"

He felt like the world was spinning.

"Hyung!"

Loopy passed out. The chair he was sitting on rolled and he fell off. Bloo picked him up, along with another staff member and called an ambulance.

A few of the staff members put a pillow on his head, and one put a wet cloth on his forehead as he was sweating.

"What happened?"

"Is he dehydrated?"

All the staff members started to talk to one another as the ambulance came and took Loopy.

*

"So- he had insulin shock?" Bloo asked.

"Yes. We are gonna keep him here until his blood sugar is stable." The doctor informed.

"Thank you" bloo said and bowed and the doctor left the room.

"What happened?" Loopy asked, waking up to an annoying beeping sound.

"Ya! You fucking pabo!" Bloo started scolding. "Why didn't you say you were diabetic?! You know- you could've been a diabetic coma!"

It was silent for a moment and Bloo hugged him.

"You worried me" he said.

Loopy sighed and hugged back.

"I'm sorry"

"From now on, I will make sure you check your sugar levels and insulin"

*

And that is exactly what Bloo did. He always reminded Loopy to check his levels and take insulin when needed. Loopy told everyone what happened, and that he is diabetic. Everyone understood, and everyone also made sure he was alright with his levels.

Fans were supportive and in time, he started to be open with his struggles of being diabetic. When people would ask questions, he would answer them instead of avoiding them. Even his family as well.