Jae x trans male reader (Day6)

Angst(ish)
Fluff
Relationship

(There is Korean in this, sorry if it's not right, I used a website to translate) https://www.wordhippo.com)

*

Y/n looked in the the mirror, wearing a pair of shorts and 2 sports bras. You couldn't afford a binder, so you always had to make shift one. Same for a packer, you used a pair of socks.

It's your birthday soon. It will be your first birthday you celebrate with Jae since you and him started dating. He knew you are trans, and he wanted to help you buy a binder and packer. But you always refused, as you don't like it when people spend there money on you.

A ding from the door bell forced you to look away from the mirror and put on one of Jae's shirts. It was big on you, so it was perfect to make your chest appear flatter.

You left the bathroom and opened the front door, only to be bombarded with whistle blowers loud shouts.

"Happy birthday y/n!" Jae yelled as the members finished singing happy birthday, causing you to smile.

"You remembered!" You exclaimed and opened the door to allow everyone in.

"Of course babe!" Jae said and pecked you on the lips.

"We brought presents!" Brian exclaimed and ran past you and Jae carrying the presents to the kitchen.

"I hope you have good day." Wonpil said to you in English, making you smile at his pronunciation.

"Thank you." You said.

"He was practicing that all morning." Jae said smiling.

"Have you been practicing your Korean?" Young K asked.

"Yeah totally!" You lied

"거짓말 쟁이!" (liar) Brian said and walked away again to sit on the couch with Wonpil, Dowoon and Sungjin.

You furrowed your eyebrows, confused as to what he said.

"닥쳐, 그는 노력하고있다!" (Shut up, he is trying!) Jae defended and brought you to the kitchen for you to open your presents. Young K snickered and turned on the tv for them to watch.

"Open my present first!" Jae said, and handed you a bag full of birthday balloons on them. You did as what he told you and took out the present. It was a shirt.

"A-a binder?" You gasped. Jae grinned and your eyes started water.

"5 actually! We all got you one!"

You wiped your eyes.

"That's.. so much. Why?" You asked. Jae pecked you on the lips.

"Because it will help you to feel more happy and confident in yourself."

Jae handed you another package. It was an envelope.

"What's this? More? Jae, this is to much."

"No it's not! Trust me! Open it!" Jae pouted. So you opened it and pulled out a sheet of paper.

"Jae.."

It was a document that your name is officially changed to your preferred name. Your put the paper down and started to cry, pulling Jae into a hug.

"I love you y/n."

"I love you too Jae"

A/n
Inspired by me finally getting a binder (still waiting for it to come in the mail). And from the one tik tok where the music or drama club(?) surprised someone in there club on there birthday to change there name.