Yuku x Members (DKB)

Yuku! Little
Members! Caregivers

Fluff

*

"Daddy, does fans wike Wove?" Yuku, asked one of his caregivers named Changmin (also known as E Chan).

"Yes they do little one! Now finish your breakfast please." E Chan said.

"Hewlp?" Yuku asked, and E Chan couldn't say no to the innocent doe eyes looking at him.

*

The maknae line were currently with the Little, taking turns playing Mario Kart.

"Yuku wanna be baby mario!"

Harry June helped Yuku change his character from Yoshi to baby mario.

Junseo wrapped his arms around Yuku who decided to sit in his lap.

As the game started, Yuku got confused from the buttons and started to go backwards.

"Baby boy you're going the wrong way." Junseo said.

"Hewlp pwease!" Yuku exclaimed, close to tears because he was frustrated.

So Junseo did, he took the remote and helped the little get first place.

*

Sungmin (Lune) and Heechan decided to take Yuku to the park.

"Yuku gun' go down da slide and-and go on da swing! And cwimb da monkey baws!"

The little kept going on and on of the different things he was gonna do when they arrive at the park. The caregivers that were with him didn't mind, as long he was happy.

"SLIDE!"

Yuku ran to the slide and climbed up the ladder, sat on his bum, and slid down.

"WEEEE!" The little exclaimed, and when he finished, he went on again.

*

Yuku was now with Gwanghyun (GK) and Seongsik (Teo). They were shopping to get things for dinner that night.

"If you be good and listen to us-" Teo started but got interrupted by GK.

"And stay with us."

"You can get 1 new toy."

And that was enough for the little to be happy, excited, and to listen.

The 3 of them walked around, licking up the things they need to dinner.

"Yuku sit in cart?" He asked Gwanghyun, who nodded and picked him him and sat him in the cart.

After a bit longer, they got all the things they need.

"Toy?" Yuku looked up with his big innocent doe eyes, making the caregivers chuckle.

"Of course, let's go to the toys." Seongsik said.

*

Dong was with Yuku now. The cartoons on the tv and Dong helping Yuku open the new toy Yuku chose. It was a car set.

Once Dong finished, Yuku grabbed the cars and started to play, laying on his tummy with his feet in the air

Dong ruffled his hair, watching him happily play.

*

It was night time, which means he is back with his main caregiver, E Chan. The little found the most comfort being with Changmin in his headspace. He was the first member to know, so of course he is special.

"Dino dino!" Yuku exclaimed, wanting his dinosaur pjs.

"What's the magic word when you want something baby boy?" E Chan asked.

"Pweeeeease?" Yuku pouted, making E Chan chuckle.

"Of course little one."

Once Yuku was changed, brushed his teeth, washed his face (which he hates doing as the water from the cloth somehow gets in his eyes despite them being closed), he climbed in his bed.

"Have a good sleep. Remember, my bed is just across the room if you need anything okay?"

"Ni ni daddy" Yuku yawned and pulled the blankets up.

"Night little one"