Woozi x Vernon (Seventeen) Pt. 1

Little! Woozi
Caregiver! Vernon

Mostly angst
End fluff

Requested by Just_Maaike

*

Woozi was stressed. So many things are coming up, like his new comeback called Fallin Flower. What didn't help, that he has a crush on his band mate. And guess what? Management is making the members switch roommates. And who did Woozi get? His crush Vernon of course.

He has another secret. He is also a little. A little with no caregiver. It sucks. It makes it harder for him to slip because he doesn't want to get caught. It will cause strain. He knows his members don't like littles just like everyone else. But he loves being little. It helps him with stress, to be carefree.

Because he doesn't want his members to know, he has been hiding his little stuff in boxes and bags around his side of the room.

"Sorry fluffy." Woozi whispered to his cat plushie, and shoved it in the box under his bed.

"Woozi!" Vernon exclaimed running into the room with some of his stuff.

"We are roommates now!"

Woozi died. He mentally died. Seeing Vernon so happy and excited made his heart pound.

"We are." Woozi replied.

*

It's been a few days since the roommate swap. Woozi hasn't slipped in a few weeks, which is causing him more stress.

He is currently in his room, hiding under the bed blankets. He yelled at Hoshi already, causing an argument between them.

"Woozi? What's wrong?" Vernon asked. Vernon noticed that his roommate has been off lately. He is concerned.

"Nothing. Go away!" Woozi snapped.

Vernon shrugged, but listened anyways. He knows his roommate can talk to him anytime.

*

Days past once again. Woozi hasn't slipped in headspace. He keeps messing up little parts of the choreography.

"Focus Woozi! The comeback is in 2 weeks!" S Coups scolded. Truth be told, everyone is a bit overwhelmed with the new comeback.

"Sorry." Woozi said.

That caused Woozi to stay at the studio more, to practice and not make more mistakes. He doesn't want to let his members and fans down.

*

Vernon noticed the older came back later then the other. He noticed he didn't eat, just came home, showered, then sleep in the bedroom.

Vernon wasn't sure if he should ask him what's wrong. He felt like he would be invading the elders privacy.

So, he didn't do anything.

*

The comeback was finally released. They performed of stage today and Woozi couldn't wait to go back to the dorm.

He laid on his bed, sweating and exhausted. He doesn't care though.

"Woozi, are you alright?" Vernon asked, noticing how much weight the elder lost.

"I'm fine."

"Stop lying to me. I can tell something's wrong."

"Fuck off!" Woozi snapped. He felt sick. He was stressed. He needed to be little. He hates himself now for yelling at his crush, who was just showing his concern.

Woozi got out of bed, and left the dorm. Vernon left the room and the members where in the living room.

"Wheres he going?" Mingyu asked and Vernon shrugged.

"Let's look for him." DK said and they all agreed.

*

It was dark, Woozi was scared. He didn't know where he was, and he didn't have his phone either.

"Want dada.." Woozi said and crouch down on the ground and started to cry. He finally did it. He slipped in his headspace after 2 months.

"Woozi have no dada.." Woozi started to cry harder, he wants to go back home.