Vernon x Reader (Seventeen)

Sad, kinda fluff (not really)

*TRIGGER WARNING: s/h, s/t mentioned, if you struggle with it I wouldn't recommend reading this. If you want someone to talk too my pms are always open.

*

Comment after comment. Dm after dm. Nothing good, nothing nice.

Ever since Carats found out you're dating Vernon, the hate multiplied from jealous fans. You would always brush it off, even when you were hanging out with the other members (you're all friends). But lately..its all been to much.

To make it worse, you got fired from your job and your landlord kicked you out. So you been staying at Vernon's place. Which honestly wasn't much different when you had your own place. You'd either be at his or he would be with you there. You and Vernon were inseparable.

*

Yiu laid on the bed, thoughts running all over the place in your head.

Kill yourself.

So useless.

So ugly!

Leave them alone! They deserve better!

You turned around to your side and crawled in a ball.

Take pills; overdose!

No would would notice you're gone.

Cut, bleed until your death!

Tears poured down your face and the comments you remember reading, got worse.

You got up and went to the bathroom. You closed the door and grabbed your razor.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

More and more.

You were shaking; crying. You didn't even notice the door opening and a teary eyed Vernon.

Vernon grabbed a towel quickly and pressed down on your wounds to stop the bleeding.

His presence now known to you, you shook more and cried more.

"I can't take it no more" you exclaimed.

"I know baby, I'm here" vernon said and held you close to him.

*

He took care of your wounds and held you while you were still upset. He took the razor at one point and you clung onto him.

You fell asleep in his arms and he put your pjs on you and put you to bed.

He went on social media and said the wasn't going to be online no more. Not until the fandom understands that you are staying with him and you're not going anywhere.

Fans were upset. But some understood. Some even owned up to their mistakes and apologized.

*

Months later, you were in a better place (mentally). Fans started to accept you more and Vernon slowly started to be more active on social media.

Vernon thought he was going to lose you then. But now things are getting beter. He even had an idea for the next comeback.

Semicolon.