Jackson x Mark (Got7)

Fluff, relationship

*

"No! Jackson what the fuck! Your suppose to roll the dice before moving!" Mark exclaimed.

"I move whenever I want! How many times I want! Because I'm hella awesome!" Jackson replied. The 2 have been playing games all day, to see who wins to gives kisses to the loser how many times they want.

"Alright then."

Mark moved his character around the board seven times.

"H-hey you can't do that!"

"I move whenever I want! How many times I want! Because I'm hella awesome!" Mark mimicked.

*

"Keep your eye on the ball!" Mark said and put it under the middle cup. Jackson watched intently while Mark mixed the 3 cups around.

"Wheres the ball?" Mark asked.

Jackson grinned, very confident in his answer. So he pointed to the cup on his left, which would be Mark's right.

Mark grabbed the cup and nothing was there, making Jackson pout.

"Choose another cup babe." Mark encouraged.

Jackson was determined. He stared at the cups, which made Mark question his sanity. Jackson grabbed the middle cup and lifted it and pouted again when nothing was there.

"Gotcha!" Mark said, and lifted the last cup which hand the ping pong ball.

*

Jackson wanted to win. He wanted to be the one to give Mark all the kisses. Not that he loves getting kisses, he just loves how Mark gets all shy and blushy.

He decided the last game would be a card magic trick he learned in 5 minutes, telling Mark he had to use the bathroom.

Jackson grabbed 21 cards from the deck and shuffled them.

"Chose a card." He instructed. So Mark grabbed a card.

"Remember your card and put it in the deck."

Mark done what he was told and Jackson shuffled the cards again.

"I'm going to put the cards in 3 piles. When you see your card remember the pile it was in."

Mark nodded and watched as Jackson put the cards in the pile.

"Which pile was it in?" Jackson asked, and Mark pointed to the middle pile. Jackson picked up the cards and put them in 3 piles once again. After doing that 2 more times, it was time for the final round. Jackson will show his mind reading skills.

Jackson started putting the cards in the 3 piles again, making Mark sigh hoping that it would be over soon.

"This is your card." Jackson said, and flipped over the card and Mark gasped.

"That is my card!"

"Ha! I win!"

Jackson did a happy dance and pulled Mark in for a kiss.

"Now I can kiss you all the times I want tomorrow!"