Friday Night Bites

"I think I made you up inside my head." - Sylvia Plath

" - Sylvia Plath

She'd had that dream again, the one that seemed to always feature her mystery man

She'd had that dream again, the one that seemed to always feature her mystery man. Thea wished she could remember him, but all she could recall were a pair of familiar icy eyes. She kinda wanted the dreams to stop, as they were seriously affecting her sleep, what little she got of it anyway, and the dramatic lives of her friends required more focus than she currently possessed.

Speaking of friends, she had to go pick Bonnie up this morning, since they were carpooling to school. And by carpooling, she meant that her friend was taking advantage of her comfy car and asking her to pick her up, and she didn't exactly feel like refusing, especially when Bonnie climbed in and handed her a gallon's worth of coffee in a portable mug.

"You are a saint Bonnie Bennett." Breathed the raven-haired witch, immediately opening the mug and taking a hefty sip of the scalding liquid inside.

The girl laughed, "I still don't understand how you can drink it like that. Black, no cream, no sugar. You're not normal."

"What? I like my coffee to taste like coffee, not some kind of dessert drink."

———————

They'd met up with Elena as soon as they'd arrived to school, and immediately, the Bennett girl began relaying her hesitation regarding Stefan to the brunette.

"I'm not saying don't date the guy. I'm just saying take it slow."

"You were the one who said to go for it."

"Now I'm saying take it slow."

"Why the about-face?"

"It's not an about-face. You're single for the first time in your entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field."

At this, Thea snorted out a laugh that caused both of her girlfriends to look at her, "Oh, yeah. Cause El is totally that type of girl. " Turning to her witchy friend, she asking, "What's this really about Bonbon?"

She could see her hesitating to answer, before she softly said, "It's stupid."

Both Thea and Elena raised expectant brows at this, looking at their friend with matching expressions that spelled out spit it out Bennett. The young witch finally gave in, "I accidentally touched Stefan. And got a really bad feeling."