Children of the Damned

"I choose to love you in silence, because in silence I feel no rejection." - Rumi

TW: this chapter contains explicit sexual content

TW: this chapter contains explicit sexual content. Beginning and end will be marked by ****.

 Beginning and end will be marked by ****

Thea was woken by noises in her kitchen. Getting up out of bed quietly, she grabbed the baseball bat that typically rested under there, before groggily making her way down. As she stood in the doorway, she let out an exasperated, "Why are you always making breakfast?" Before dropping the bat, having it land accidentally on her foot.

With a muttered curse, the young girl grabbed it, and began hopping her way to one of the barstools, sitting down with a quiet, "Shut up," aimed at her laughing guest.

"Well, good morning to you too, Angel," he said, placing a cup of fresh coffee and an ice pack in front of her.

Grabbing the pack and laying it over her injured foot, she took a sip of her beverage, before replying, "Good morning, Ass."

"Now is that anyway to thank your friend who kindly made you breakfast?" He joked.

At the word 'friend' the girl cringed slightly, before putting a smile on her face and answering, "Thank you for feeding me, oh kind one. Will you be joining me?"

Placing a plate of eggs in front of her, he leaned across the bar, before raising a mocking brow, "You offering?"

"Yes, from the stash of blood-bags in my fridge. Why, you wanna tap straight from the vein?" She answered in a similar tone.

A low growl came out of his throat, before he cleared it and said, "Don't start something you won't be able to finish Angel. Besides, we don't have time for that."

Ignoring the taunt, she asked, "Oh, last I checked, my schedule was kind of free today."

"Nope, you're coming home with me. We need to plan everything with Tweedledee and Tweedledumb."

The girl put her fork down with a sigh, having just begun eating. Noticing her silence, the vampire looked at her questioningly, before she said, "I don't think you should trust them completely."