20. Tsukki

Slight, very slight angst.  Voices inside Tsukki's head, regret.

No one's POV

Tsukki walked back to his home.  He felt more free.  He didn't have to worry about Yamaguchi... it felt like he had no cares in the world.  He didn't care that Yamaguchi was with Horatu.  He was happy that Yamaguchi was happy.

But you still love him...

And he isn't really happy, is he? 

You left him hurt... and broken.

Tsukki stopped dead in his tracks.

"no..."

Tsukki kept walking trying to ignore the voices.  They quickly quieted down and Tsukki was able to relax once again. 

For now...

Tsukki POV

Me and Yamaguchi haven't talked since that day.  I haven't let him have the chance.  Sugawara keeps telling me to give him a chance to explain. I say I will but never end up doing it.  I won't do it quite yet.  I still need more time.  I know when it first happened I was acting like my normal person who didn't care.  But now, almost 2 months later, I miss him.  I do still love him, but he loves another.  So I need to move on.  And there may be someone new... I've been hanging out with Hinata and Kageyama recently and they aren't as bad as I make it sound.  They started dating around the same time as me and Yamaguchi, but they argue more now.  They have been for about a month.  Today was the worst though...

"Bakayama!"

"What do you want Boke..." I noticed Kageyama had bags under his eyes and didn't seem to have much energy.  

"Can you throw me some sets?!"  Hinata put on what I could tell was a fake smile.  A fake smile that only fake smilers could see through.  Kageyama turned around and just stood there watching Hinata.  Nothing was said for a moment.

"Go have Kenma set for you.  Hell go ahead and switch schools! You seem to like Nekoma more than Karasuno!" Kageyama began yelling at Hinata and it was beginning to catch the attention of other people on the team.  

"Guys, calm down," I said trying to kinda calm them down and divert everyone's attention.

"Come on I thought we were over this!  God can't you let it go!" Hinata was raising his voice louder and with more anger and irritation.

"Oh, this was never over!  You probably hate this whole team! You are such a two-faced liar!" Kageyama was walking closer to Hinata with his hands in a fist.

Is he gonna punch him?!

"Guys... come on!" I tried going in between the two and trying to hold Kageyama back.  He was surprisingly strong and shoved me away.

"I AM NOT A LIAR!  I LOVE THIS TEAM! THERE ARE JUST SOME PEOPLE I WISH I NEVER MET!"

With those words, I saw pain shoot through Kageyama's eyes.  There was dead silence for a moment.  My breath was caught in my chest... 

"At least I didn't cheat..." Kageyama said it so quietly that only, Hinata, Kageyama, and I heard it. 

Hinata cheated...

"YOU BASTARD!!!"  Hinata lounged at Kageyama about to punch him.  Arms reached out and grabbed him mid-air.  I looked over to see Suga and Daichi both grabbing his arms and pulling him back.  I look at Kageyama and my heart dropped at what I saw.  Kageyama was crying.