Questions!

A/N

Ok, I have a question!

What has been your favorite chapter so far?

Don't be shy, go ahead and put it in the comments!

We are all friendly here!

And also... 

Sup!  

I realized I never introduced myself 😂

So if you guys like want to say something to me just call me Alex!

And as an FYI I am only on season 2 of Haiykuu so...

this book thing is probably not very accurate.

And also I guess I should clear up some things that might not have been clear in the last chapter!

1)  It's an AU:

This is an AU so this is made up!  I'm not sure if Tsukki would actually care about Yamaguchi this much so... anyway!

2) Yama being nervous:

Yamaguchi has a bit of trust issues and anxiety, which is why Tsukki was surprised that Yama wanted to do it with him.  Especially when like a minute before he was saying no because they are only 16.  And another reason is that... well...

You'll see 😈😉

3)Tsukki being startled by making Yama cry:

Tsukki has... what I wanna say is a mental disorder but it's not real and I'm pretty sure even if it was real it wouldn't be a mental disorder.  But ima just call it a mental disorder. 

Tsukki has a lot of mental illnesses.  One of them affected him last chapter when he made Yamaguchi cry.  His head and heart made a connection to Yamaguchi to where anytime Yamaguchi cries Tsukki blames himself.  I'm pretty sure that is just guilt but not like his.  He has gone to the point of attempting to harm himself because of it.  This mental disorder started when he helped Yamaguchi against the bullies when they were younger.  Tsukki felt an immediate connection to Yama.  That day they met, Tsukki made himself a promise, he was never going to let anyone hurt Yama, or make him cry like those bullies did.  So anytime he sees Yama cry he blames himself.

(I feel like that is hella good 😏😊)

Another reason Tsukki was frozen when he saw that something was wrong with Yama is that he thought Yamaguchi was scared of him. (he wasn't)

4) Why Yamaguchi suddenly changed his mind: