4. Tsukki

~Tsukki's POV~

After I got dressed, I grabbed my brother's keys, my wallet, and my phone, and we got in my brother's car and drove to the club where the party was. The whole way there, I was holding Yama's hand. It was so soft, just like his lips.

I turned on the radio, and Yama began to sing to it. He had a beautiful singing voice. I would never get bored or burnt out on it. It was soft and gentle.

When we got to the club, I walked around the car and let him out. On the outside, it was quiet and looked like any other building. 

'Is this the right place?' 

But once we stepped inside, I took my statement back.

There was loud music playing, volleyball players from both Nekoma and Karasuno. partying and dancing. There were even students from the school that weren't on the team there. Some had alcoholic drinks in their hand, and some had soda. I was already on edge and walked next to Yamaguchi and grabbed his hand. We walked to the bar, fingers intertwined. I sat down on a stool, and Yama let go of my hand so he could order us some Root Beer. I looked around and saw a lot of people from our school, staring at us. As soon as I looked at them, they quickly shot their gaze somewhere else. I got tired of looking at all the people and wrapped my arms around Yamaguchi's waist and put my head on his shoulder. I lay there for a minute but got bored. Yama was doing something on his phone.

I moved my face closer to his back and kissed it. I felt him slightly tense up. He looked down at me.

"What are you doing?" I looked up at him, and he was a deep scarlet from blushing. I give him a smirk.

"Kissing my boyfriend," I say and put my head back on his shoulder.

"Your two root beers," the bartender said, handing Yama the drinks. Yama pulled out his wallet to pay for it, but the bartender said, "Everything has already been paid for."

We get up and go to find someplace to go. I never really go to parties, let alone clubs, so I had no clue what to do. We sat down at a table and Yama was looking around at everyone that was dancing, and having fun. I could tell he wanted to go dance, party, and have fun like everyone else. I finished my drink and stood up off the chair I was sitting in. I walked around the table and reached my hand out to Yama.

"Would you like to dance," I asked. He giggled and took my hand. We walked to the dance floor and began to dance. An hour must have passed and Yama was still dancing and he was having a ton of fun. But for me on the other hand, I was out of breath.

"Hey, Yama, I'm going to go get something to drink. I'll be back." He smiled in reply and went back to partying. I walked to the bar and ordered some water. While I was waiting a group of four people caught my eye. Kageyama, Kuroo, Kenma, and... Hinata I think. If it was Hinata he had hair extensions in and was wearing a dress with Kenma. Kenma and Hinata weren't acting normal though. Kenma was trying to climb into Kuroo's lap, who was sitting on a barstool. Kuroo said something and walked toward me. When he got to me I stopped him.

"Hey, Kuroo, what happened?" I asked. Kuroo looks at Kenma slightly annoyed and looked back at me.

"He and Hinata got drunk, so I'm taking him home before something happens." And with that, he left the club.

So Kenma and Hinata got drunk huh?

  A/N

I finally finished this chapter!!!!!  I totally haven't been working on this during class...(sus)

Anyway, thank you to all of the people who have continued to read this story.  And just in case you didn't see a comment I left on one of the other chapters, 

ALTHOUGH IT LOOKS LIKE THIS IS KAGHINA OR YAMATSUKKI ITS NOT!!!

I'm simply trying to build up the story.  

It's all part of the plan ;)

Edited: 12/21/2020

omg, I didn't realize I made so many spelling errors!!