11. Tsukki

A/N

I think we need a break from all the Kageyama side of this drama-filled story!

So let's switch to Baby Tsukki!😊😌

⚠️Warning⚠️

⚠️There will be sexual references!⚠️

~Tsukishima POV ~

The night of the party I ended up leaving alone.  Yamaguchi started hanging out with Yachi and kinda forgot about me being there.  It was cool though.  I just went home and watched movies with my brother.  He had texted me later saying he was sorry he disappeared on me.  I told him it was fine, that I understood, and I loved him no matter what.  The next day he came over and we watched a whole season of My Hero Academia.  It was his favorite anime.  We were just chilling on the couch, watching anime.

~Present~

"Hey, babe," Yamaguchi said from where he was sitting on my lap.

"What's up?" I looked at him.  I had my arms around him. He looked so cute.  I honestly still couldn't believe he was mine.

"I want pizza," Yamaguchi said with a cute smile.

I simply laughed and grabbed my phone off the table and pulled up a pizza delivery place.

"Same as always?  Cheese, Pepperoni, Chicken, white sauce, and bacon?"  Yama gasped.  He turned around to face me.

"You know me so well!" He yelled throwing his arms up and hugging me.

That night was the best night I had with him.  The pizza came and we ate.  We went up to my room and laid on my bed for a while.  It was getting late so I got up to drive him home.

"No," he whined.  "I don't wanna go home!"  I was holding his hands trying to pull him off my bed.  

"Ugh, babe come on if I get you home late your mom is gonna kill me!  You know that!"  I stopped trying to pull him off the bed and just stood there looking down at him.  

"Then I'll ask her if I can spend the night!  I don't wanna go home!" he had a bit of a whine in his voice.

"Baby, is there something you are not telling me?" I asked putting my hand under his chin.

"No," he said looking away.  "I just don't wanna go home tonight.  I left you alone at the club last night and I was planning on coming back here with you." He kinda stood up, his face getting closer to mine.  I felt my face getting warm.

"Please Tsukki," He made a begging face, the one he knew I couldn't resist. I sighed. I looked down smirking.  I leaned in even closer to his face.

"If you spend the night, you need to know, you won't be getting much sleep tonight." I looked him in the eyes, my smirk widening.  His face became the deepest shade of red I had ever seen someone become.  

"Ahhhh! Tsukki!!  We're only 16!!" he yelled squeezing his eyes shut.  "And who knows when your brother or your parents could come home!"

I chuckled.

"Yama, baby, my parents are out of town, and my brother..." I looked up with a stupid look on my face.  "He is off somewhere with his boyfriend I think.  Even if he came home and we were... in the middle of something," I said leaning down, he sat back down on the bed and was practically laying down.  "Even then he wouldn't care.  He would just know how I felt." I did a dumb smile.  "So if you want to spend the night, and you can't walk in the morning," I kiss him.  "Don't blame me."  I get up.  "I'm gonna go change. Call your mom and ask if you want, if not and you wanna go home I'll be back out in about 5 minutes.  If you do end up calling your mom and asking to stay the night you know where the clothes are."  I walked into my bathroom and closed the door.  I leaned against it and let out a huge sigh.  I wasn't sure what I was saying before it came out of my mouth.  In other words, I wasn't even having a chance to think about what I was saying!  The words were just coming out of my mouth.  God, I hope I didn't scare him away.

When I came out of the bathroom what I saw made me stop dead in my tracks.

Yamaguchi was standing at my desk looking at some papers on it.  He was in one of my T-shirts.  It was pretty big on him so it went about halfway down his thighs.  I came up behind him and put one hand on my desk and the other wrapped around his waist on his stomach, right above his manhood.  Yamaguchi froze and stiffened.

"Ts-tsukki what are you d-doing?" He stuttered.  I leaned in next to his ear and whispered

"I told you if you stayed, tonight, and you can't walk tomorrow," I lowered my hand to his lower area.  "Don't blame me~"

A/N

Ik this has taken me a lot longer to write than the rest but one reason is because I am watching Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun again and I'm taking my time and watching it very closely.  But yeah!!!!!!

FYI!

I am only on season 2 episode like 5 of Haiykuu rn so it also might not make sense! 

So..................

yea bye!!!!~~