9. Kageyama

~Third POV~

Kuroo was making sure Kenmma was ok. Kenma and him may have gotten into an argument, but to Kuroo it was a stupid argument. Kuroo noticed Hinata and Kageyama were talking a few feet away. Kageyama hadn't moved from his spot when they had found the two boys. Kageyama seemed upset about something and from what Kurtoo was seeing it didn't seem like Hinata cared. Kagayama began walking off and Hinata tried to follow him but Kageyama had yelled at him. When Kageyama had turned in the right angle to yell at Hinata, Kuroo could tell he had been crying. He had streaks from the wetness of the tears leftover on his cheeks. When Hinata came back Kuroo was interested in what had happened.

"Oi, what happened between you and Kageyama?" Kuroo asked as Hinata sat back down in front of Kenma. Kenma was playing games on his phone so he wasn't exactly paying attention.

"Oh, Kageyama got mad that we didn't tell you guys where we were going, and that I wasn't answering my phone. He was just worried I guess." He said as he took some of the cotton candy and shoved it in his mouth.

Kuroo knew Hinata wasn't telling the truth but he didn't want to pressure Hinata right now. Honestly, he was more worried about Kageyama.

"Do you know where he went," Kuroo asked.

"No, I don't," Hinata said, shoving more cotton candy into his mouth. Kuroo got up and dusted the dirt off his jeans from where he had been sitting in the dirt.

"Well, I'm gonna go find him and try to calm him down," Kuroo said, walking off.

"Whatever," he heard Hinata say as he turned the corner.

Kuroo began to think. 'If I were Kageyama, and I was upset, at the fair, where would I go.'

Kuroo couldn't really think of a place. Then something Kageyama had told him while they were searching for the boys popped into his head. Kuroo wanted to get to know Kageyama more because they had never been to the fair together. Kuroo had asked him 

"If you were to get away from the crowd, the people, the noise, where would you go?" Kageyama's answer had been

"I would go to the far side of the fair," he said, pointing past all the tents and rides. "Over there is the abandoned part of the fair. People stopped going to that part of the fair so the city stopped paying for it to be open and opened what we know as the fair now. So if I were to get away from the new fair, I would go to the old fair."

The old fair it is Kuroo said to himself as he navigated his way towards the way Kageyama had pointed earlier that day.

~Time skip 10 minutes~

Kuroo got to the old fair and stood for a minute, marveling at the rides that had been shut down. All the food vendors that had been shut down, even the game booths where some toys still hung from the days when they had been waiting to be won. The toys were nasty looking. They were brown from the dirt. Some even had mold growing on them. Who knew how many years the toys had been hanging there? It was sad to see that such a place had been shut down.

Kuroo had looked all around the booths and rides but couldn't find Kageyama anywhere. There was only one place left to look. The bathroom.

Kuroo walked up to the door. He had been expecting the door to be sealed shut by rust or something, but the door opened very easily. He went inside and heard some noise being made. The door shut behind him and the noise went silent. Kuroo called for Kageyeama but there was no response. Kuroo went deeper into the bathroom and saw some broken beer bottles on the floor across the room. He assumed they had been thrown because there was slight liquid dripping down the tile wall. He peeked around the corner to see a groggy drunken Kageyama surrounded by beer bottles.

"Kageyama what the hell did you do?!" he said walking over and crouched putting his hand under the smaller boy's chin. Kageyama looked so sick before Kuroo could say anything else Kageyama passed out. Kuroo gently set Kageyama's head against the wall. Kuroo hung his head and did a deep sigh. He would have to stay here with Kageyama till he got sober and who knew how long that was going to be.

A/N

Oop what gonna happen?!  Also sorry if this made no sense I wrote this chapter really late last night and was only able to post it rn.  lmao

So who all do we wanna kill?

What is Kuroo gonna do?

Find out in the next chapter😈