16. Tsukki

Here is some music to listen to as you read.

Warning

this chapter is long!!

Blood, death, use of drugs, slight incest, mention of r**e, non-consent

~Tsukki's POV but Yama is still explaining The Man~

(But I'm going to pull out of the story for a second and have Tsukki and Yama talk)

"Wait so he was trying to bribe you to stay with him?!" I was learning something brand new about the boy I thought I knew everything about and loved. 
"Well, Tsukki, I didn't want to go home to my dad.  My dad had chosen money over his own kid..." he paused. "It hurts..." he looked out my window.  He was sitting on my lap. (picture at the top of chapter).
"Yea but it hurt me too," I said kinda pissed off.  Yamaguchi looked at me surprised.  "Did you ever think about how worried sick I was about you?!  Your siblings had no clue where you were and your father refused to even look at me!  I thought it was something I did and you were avoiding me!  Yamaguchi, I loved you even then!" I put my hand under his chin.  "I... I was so worried..." I was trying not to cry.  Yamaguchi kissed my nose to calm me down. 
"I'm sorry..." he said looking down.  "I was a selfish teenage boy who didn't think about his best friend."
I hugged him.
"I guess you can continue now," I said putting my head on his shoulder.

~third POV flashback~
"Y-you mean I can stay here?  But only if I open my eyes... and you will tell me your name?"
"Yes, I promise."
Yamaguchi had to think for a second. If he stayed he wouldn't have to go back to his father... if he went home, he would probably be put in some type of asylum because people will think something is wrong with him when they find out he fell for his kidnapper.
Or is there something wrong with me? I mean I haven't seen him and the only thing we have done is-
Yamaguchi is pulled out of his thoughts by the man gently shaking his arm.
"Huh, what happened," Yamaguchi asked being pulled out of his thoughts.
"Well, you zoned out for a few minutes," then the man stepped back a bit and mumbled something too quiet for Yamaguchi to hear.
"What was that?" Yamaguchi asked confused.
"Ah uh n-nothing it was nothing," he nervously laughed.
Yamaguchi didn't believe him and walked closer to him.
"What did you say," he asked stubbornly.
The man looked at him and sighed.
"I-I said I was worried about you," he said just loud enough for Yamaguchi to barely hear. Yamaguchi couldn't help but laugh. The man was taken aback by this sudden outburst from Yamaguchi. He had never heard Yamaguchi laugh, and it made the man happy to hear him laugh.
"Why were you worried? I was just thinking of my options," he giggled covering his mouth.
The man was a bit confused about what Yamaguchi meant.
Yamaguchi smiled and pulled his hand away from his mouth.
"I was deciding if I want to stay 脳たりん!" Yamaguchi smiled a cute smile. The man had indeed caught feelings for the smaller boy, but he wasn't sure if Yamaguchi felt the same.  And even if Yamaguchi said he felt the same, what if it was just Stockholm syndrome... the man didn't want that to be the case.  He wanted Yamaguchi to have actually fallen for him!  He wanted Yamaguchi to want to stay because he wanted to be with him not just because of his father.
Yamaguchi noticed the man had gone silent a minute ago. 
What is he doing?  Did he leave?  I guess I could... just to see.
As Yamaguchi was thinking this he began to untie the blindfold that was covering his eyes.  When he had it untied he held it to his eyes for a moment longer.  He felt safe with the blindfold on... and he was taking that safety off...
He removed the blindfold from his eyes and let it drop to the ground.  When he opened his eyes He only squinted for a second due to there only being a small light.