13. Tsukki

A/N

😌NF is a God 😌

Ok FYI this is my AU so I made Yamaguchi have siblings 😌

Don't worry it will come in handy later on in this chapter!

So I'm going to try and write what they are doing. (If you know you know)

I can think about it but I don't know if I can type it so...

Here goes nothing!

⚠️Warning!⚠️

⚠️This chapter does include sexual content!⚠️

If you are uncomparable or think you may be uncomfortable with this type of writing,  when you see this emoji,🌶️ do not read that section just scroll till you see the next 🌶️

I will summarize what happened this chapter at the beginning of the next chapter.

✌️😁

~Tsukki POV~

I backed away from Yamaguchi.  This was so unlike him.  What was going on with him?

"Yamaguchi, what is going on with you?" I was looking him in the eyes.  He had a look in his eyes.  He was surprised I had backed away.  He wasn't expecting it.  Neither was I honestly.  I just didn't know what to do.  His mood had shifted so much so fast I didn't know what to do.  Yamaguchi looked down and sighed.

"So you don't," I saw tears beginning to fall down his face.

"Yamaguchi," I paused.  I did want to have this with him, but the way it was going... I wasn't sure exactly what was going on.  "Yama, it's just that your mood switched so fast.  One minute you were saying we are too young because we are only 16 and the next you are practically telling me to sleep with you!  This just isn't like you.  So I was a bit startled."  Yamaguchi lifted his head and our eyes met.  

"I guess I should tell you why..." he looked down smirking.  "But can we sit on the bed?" 

"Of course."  I sat on the bed and opened my arms.  He smiled, walked over to me, and sat on my lap.  He put up my hands and pressed his against them.  He leaned in and put his forehead against mine.  

"I'll tell you but you have to promise me something."  He had tears in his eyes.  He was scared.  I could hear it in his voice.

"Of course baby," I closed my eyes.  After a minute or two when he started talking again, I opened my eyes.

"Ok, you have to promise me, no matter what," He looked up at me.  "You won't leave me."  I looked into his eyes.  He was scared I was going to leave him after he told me whatever it is.

"I promise," I smiled.  "Baby the only way you're getting rid of me is," I paused.  I've always thought of him being in my life like this, I never thought about what would happen if we broke up.  But why?...

I didn't want to break up with him that's why.  I didn't want a life without him being with me in it.  I wouldn't let it happen.  I shook my head.

"I promise I'm not going to break up with you," I kissed his forehead.  "I love you."  He smiled.  It lifted my mood so much.  He had one of those smiles that could light up the room.