10. Kageyama

A/N

@TsukiKagesimp @Sammy9779842 @i0nahJ

Just... You will understand when you read 😌🙃😏👌

~Kageyama's POV~

When I woke up I had a damp cloth on my head. Good thing cause my head was heating up really bad. I must have slept off the alcohol I had drank because I was clearly sober. My head began to pound. All the negative thoughts about Hinata I had been thinking before I got drunk and passed out, rushed and hit me like a bus on the freeway.

Hinata was cheating on me with Kenma.

Did he ever really like me?

Did he just not want to hurt me?

Why did he do this?

Why did he lie to me all those times?

Why didn't he just tell me the truth? I tried moving but my body hurt and I groaned out in pain.

"Yeah, you might not want to move," a voice said from around the corner. "I'll be over in a minute."

"No rush," I said attempting to sit up. I saw my bag was only a few feet away from me. I reached over and grabbed it. I still had a beer or two in my bag. I grabbed one and opened it and drank some. The person came around the corner and stopped dead in their tracks. They ran over to me.

"Kageyama, what are you doing?!" As the person approached me I could see their face better. It was Kuroo. Kuroo had found me. How? Whatever it didn't matter.

I went to take another drink.

"No, Kageyama" Kuroo squats in front of me. "Don't drink that." He had a concerned look on his face. I stared at his eyes. Didn't say anything, just sat there, looking in his eyes.

"Why," I asked. Kuroo didn't say anything. He dropped his head sighing. He still didn't say anything. I put the bottle to my lips and began to tilt my head back. I felt a hand on my wrist. My vision focused on Kuroo. He was crying. Kuroo let go of my wrist and I put the bottle off my lips and on the floor next to me. Kuroo kept his gaze to the floor. I turned my head to go into my bag to get my phone to check the time. I felt Kuroo's hands on each side of my face. He turned my head and kissed me. I was in shock. Kuroo was kissing me...

I took my hands away from my bag and put them around Kuroo's waist. I began to kiss back. But then I realized what was happening. As much as I wanted it to happen, I had to get a few things cleared first! I pulled away.

"Wait Kuroo," I said gasping for air. Kuroo sat on his knees looking at me confused. "We can't do this. I mean what made you do that in the first place," I said closing my eyes and lightly slamming my head on the wall. Kuroo looked at me. He was still crying.

"Because Kageyama," He got closer to my face. "I fell for you." And he kissed me again.

A/N

I had a bit of a... fit as I was writing when Kuroo kissed Kageyama. I didn't know how to do it!

*Fit: The kind when you are at the store and your parent says you can't have the candy or toy you want so you have a temper tantrum or as I call it, a fit.*

But...

AGH!!!!!!!!!!

I have been waiting for this!!!!!

Well, this and more to come😈😏